QB: D. Prescott
RB1: D. Henry
RB2: K. Herbert
WR1: D. Samuel
WR2: Devonta Smith
TE: N. Fant
FLEX1: E. Sanders
FLEX2: Javonte Williams

Bench; S. Barkley (Q), H. Renfrow (BYE), D. Booker, R. Cobb, M. Gallup (IR), and D. Montgomery (IR).

Cobb is a high risk/high reward play. Is it worth twisting my lineup around to fit him in this week? I'm 3-4 and on the outside looking in at the playoffs currently.

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Davante Adams is out with covid and Toney was out of practice again today. Should I play James Conner in my other flex spot or just wait to see what's good with Toney then potentially drop AJ Dillon for someone like Callaway or Allen Robinson?

Toney is tough since he plays on MNF. Sounds like you need to start Conner out of lack of options.

I'd drop Dillon regardless unless you're an Aaron Jones Owner. Are Callaway and Robinson the only options on the WW?

10 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Toney is tough since he plays on MNF. Sounds like you need to start Conner out of lack of options.

I'd drop Dillon regardless unless you're an Aaron Jones Owner. Are Callaway and Robinson the only options on the WW?

Those two and DeVante Parker, Amon-Ra St Brown, KJ Osborn, Tim Patrick, and Van Jefferson.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Those two and DeVante Parker, Amon-Ra St Brown, KJ Osborn, Tim Patrick, and Van Jefferson.

My 2 cents.

Osborn/Jefferson would be better dart throws then Callaway and Robinson IMO. Vikes/Cowboys should be a shootout. Diggs will be on Thielen/Jefferson I imagine.

Parker - sounds like he still isn't 100%.

ARSB - 0 targets last week after receiving 23-24 over the past 3 weeks.

Patrick - not sure with Jeudy returning.

21 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I also grabbed Cobb on waivers today.

QB: D. Prescott
RB1: D. Henry
RB2: K. Herbert
WR1: D. Samuel
WR2: Devonta Smith
TE: N. Fant
FLEX1: E. Sanders
FLEX2: Javonte Williams

Bench; S. Barkley (Q), H. Renfrow (BYE), D. Booker, R. Cobb, M. Gallup (IR), and D. Montgomery (IR).

Cobb is a high risk/high reward play. Is it worth twisting my lineup around to fit him in this week? I'm 3-4 and on the outside looking in at the playoffs currently.

No worries guys, I went with Cobb in a WR spot (gotta keep that FLEX open) and put Javonte on the bench.