2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

10 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I might be overthinking it, but Heinecke or Fields? It’s 2QB and my #1 is Hurts. 

Heinecke has been nice for me but gets a tough matchup + no Logan Thomas + what should be a really slow game. That said, Saints just gave up a very nice game to Daniel Jones. 

It’d be incredibly risky considering what we’ve seen from him, but the Bears shouldn’t be able to resort to the run here against a solid Raiders offense putting up points and Fields has shown a willingness to air the ball deep when given his shots. Feels like a sneaky spot for his coming out game. 

Fields. The Raiders entire secondary is hurt.

12 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I think I take Fields with the match up. I have Scary Terry and I'm adjusting expectations due Lattimore.

Ya I have Terry too. Don’t love the idea of being over-invested in the WFT offense this weekend, but anyone who thought that about Daniel Jones last week missed on a big game. 

On 10/9/2021 at 1:06 AM, NYRaider said:

I'm in a weird spot because I'm planning on starting Mixon/Edmonds but they're both questionable. If one sits out then I have to start Kenyan Drake, Miles Sanders, or Damien Harris. God forbid they're both out I'll have to start two of them but I may stream Khalil Herbert or Darrell Williams instead of Drake. 

I'm going to take a chance with Toney this week in one of my flex spots. Sheppard/Slayton have both been ruled out and Toney had a 25% target share last week. The Cowboys run that Seahawks Cover-3 defense and one of the best ways to attack it is with the quick passing game. Toney looked electric with the ball in his hands last week and the Cowboys have gotten absolutely torched by slot WR's in 3/4 games. I'm assuming Diggs will be on Golladay for most of the game and the Cowboys run defense is very good, which should open up looks for Toney on short passes. 

Hope you stuck with this

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Hope you stuck with this

Stuck with GOAT Toney and ended up winning by 42 points. I was watching the highlights of the best plays from week 4 earlier in the week and I saw a couple of Toney clips and was like who is this guy? Then did some research and had to take a flier on him. Seems to be immature based on his fight and sideline antics, which I'm assuming has played a role in his lack of playing time to start the season. But there's no denying that he's one of the most electric players in the league already. Watching the way he moves, I genuinely can't remember seeing a player with his wiggle/agility since Reggie Bush at USC. Dude looks like he's just playing at a completely different speed.. 

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Stuck with GOAT Toney and ended up winning by 42 points. I was watching the highlights of the best plays from week 4 earlier in the week and I saw a couple of Toney clips and was like who is this guy? Then did some research and had to take a flier on him. Seems to be immature based on his fight and sideline antics, which I'm assuming has played a role in his lack of playing time to start the season. But there's no denying that he's one of the most electric players in the league already. Watching the way he moves, I genuinely can't remember seeing a player with his wiggle/agility since Reggie Bush at USC. Dude looks like he's just playing at a completely different speed.. 

I ended up trading Emmanuel Sanders for JD McKissic (desperate at RB) and started Toney over Chase Claypool. 

Was really regretting that move at first, but somehow Toney still outscored Claypool who put up over 100 yards and a TD. The real mistake was playing Allen Robinson 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Was really regretting that move at first, but somehow Toney still outscored Claypool who put up over 100 yards and a TD. The real mistake was playing Allen Robinson 🤦‍♂️

One of the early lessons of this fantasy season is that WR/TE playing with rookie QB's are almost unplayable. 

Do I risk losing a RB tonight?

CMC is a game day decision and I currently have him in my starting line up. 
Problem is Leonard Fournette plays TONIGHT 
My RB roster - CMC, L. Fournette, Myles Gaskin and Micheal Carter (Bye)

Right now I have Fournette and CMC. Worse case in this scenario I swap Gaskin Sunday before game day.

I want to play Gaskin and CMC. but that's a HUGE risk.

Feel like I don't have a choice lol

Waiver wire looks trash too - B.Bolden, K.Herbet, L.Murray. Sony Michel.

28 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

PPR, havnt picked the right WRs once this year, so I’ll let u pick 2.

CeeDee Lamb vs NE

Terry McLauren vs KC

Antonio Brown vs Philly

Mike Williams vs Baltimore 

Chasr Claypool vs Seattle

Mike Williams and Terry McLauren. Both are super consistent