2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Smart move, the Seahawks run defense is horrible and Henderson has had 16+ touches every game this year. 

I'm debating starting Alex Collins as my second flex over Tyler Boyd/Joe Mixon (injured). I'm just not sure how his usage will be tonight.

That's a tough one, I like Collins since Carson is out and he kinda stole the starting job last week, But if u play him and Mixon actually plays that might hurt u a little. And with Higgins back and healthy he will still some targets from Boyd.

I would go Collins if i was in that position but its a risk with Mixon not officially ruled out.

Edit: But with the Seahawks controlling the game allowed Collins to run the ball a lot more, this game could be either the Seahawks coming from behind or its a shootout, that's the big risk with him, i still like Collins 

Edited by djw4bucs

13 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

That's a tough one, I like Collins since Carson is out and he kinda stole the starting job last week, But if u play him and Mixon actually plays that might hurt u a little. And with Higgins back and healthy he will still some targets from Boyd.

I would go Collins if i was in that position but its a risk with Mixon not officially ruled out.

Edit: But with the Seahawks controlling the game allowed Collins to run the ball a lot more, this game could be either the Seahawks coming from behind or its a shootout, that's the big risk with him, i still like Collins 

Mixon missed practice again today so he's likely not going to play. I also have Javonte Williams and Miles Sanders but Williams is playing Pittsburgh and Sanders might be moving down the ladder with Gainwell starting to play well. 

16 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

Since Ridley is out. 

Jakobi Meyers @HOU
Antonio Brown  vs MIA
Cole Beasley @KC

Tbh, Meyers is the one guy I wouldn’t consider here. It’s the lowest O/U of the 3 games which implies fewer scoring opportunities. I would also expect the Patriots to lean more on their run game here. 

AB is a very enticing play with Gronk out. He was pretty much the substitute security blanket last week and should be used as such again this weekend. With the Dolphins defensive strength being their perimeter corners, AB could thrive in the slot. 

Beasley is also a very enticing play. He’s been hit or miss, but in the 2 games where Buffalo was actually challenged to stay competitive, Beasley saw 10+ targets in each. Do we expect Buffalo to blow out the Chiefs? No? Than it’s safe to assume Cole is going to see work.

For me it’s obviously between AB and Cole and that just depends on your preference. AB is better odds for a TD. Cole is better odds for volume of catches and yards. I’d go Cole, but wouldn’t blame you at all for taking the big swing on AB. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Pick 2 (half PPR)

Keenan vs. CLE

Godwin vs. MIA

Chase vs. GB (no Jaire)

Kinda sucks, but I’d sit Keenan. His aDOT is pretty poor this year and Cleveland can burn clock on teams in a hurry. Everything I just said about AB applies to Godwin since he also sees reps from the slot. Chase is the no doubt play of the 3. 

• Like 1

Alright, who wants to help me!? 

Pick 3 (half PPR):

Allen Robinson vLV

DeVonta Smith vCAR

Emmanuel Sanders vKC 

Chase Claypool vDEN

Kadarius Toney vDAL

As of right now I have ARob, Smith, and Sanders in. But boy, Toney’s matchup with Shepard likely out again is looking tasty (albeit incredibly risky). 

Edited by SaveOurSonics

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Trey Lance @ AZ OR Sam Darnold vs PHI

Also Joe Burrow vs GBP OR Trey Lance @ AZ

This one is pretty simple because the variance is so large. Lance could finish as a top 7 qb, or he could have a week like all the other rookies have mostly had, which means likely bottom 5ish. 

If you're a big time dog or way down, go with Lance. Otherwise you can probably just stick with the stability of the other two

6 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Alright, who wants to help me!? 

Pick 3 (half PPR):

Allen Robinson vLV

DeVonta Smith vCAR

Emmanuel Sanders vKC 

Chase Claypool vDEN

Kadarius Toney vDAL

As of right now I have ARob, Smith, and Sanders in. But boy, Toney’s matchup with Shepard likely out again is looking tasty (albeit incredibly risky). 

Not inclined to trust toney yet. Think you stick with what you have

56 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm hopeful that Edmonds can play, Mixon as well but that's not likely at this point.

Is Damien Harris worth a start this week vs Houston?

No. We have 2 starting OL with covid, another is not practicing and we were already without another. So that is 1 starting offensive lineman playing this week and the OL has been hammered trash anyway 

that said, with -1 total last game, you can bet Josh and Bill will want to put that right 

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

No. We have 2 starting OL with covid, another is not practicing and we were already without another. So that is 1 starting offensive lineman playing this week and the OL has been hammered trash anyway 

that said, with -1 total last game, you can bet Josh and Bill will want to put that right 

Houston has one of the worst run defenses in the league. I'm just cautious about playing Harris because even if you do commit to running the ball, I'm not sure how many of those touches will go to Harris. Your run offense has struggled the last two weeks but the Saints/Bucs have the two best run defenses in the league.