2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All leagues PPR

League 1:

WR/TE Flex- Curtis Samuel vs NO, Zach Pascal vs BAL or Jared Cook vs CLE?

League 2:

Goedart vs CAR or Knox vs KC

League 3:

Bench 1- Godwin vs MIA, Julio vs JAX Devonta vs CAR, Jakobi Meyers vs HOU 

League 1: I'd go with either Pascal or Samuel, but definitely would lean towards Pascal just because of the TD potential. 

League 2: I'd go with Knox, he's becoming one of Allen's favorite targets in the red zone (4 TD/3 games) and the Chiefs defense is absolutely terrible this season. 

League 3: I'd bench either Meyers or Julio, would wait to see the injury report for Julio before making my decision. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Assuming Mixon doesn’t play, I’d go Harris. I think he is in line for a big game vs HOU. 

Yeah I've been leaning towards Harris as well but I'm a little worried after his back to back lack luster performances. I stock piled RB's in trades and on the waiver wire to use as trade bait later on. As of now I have 7 RB: Nick Chubb, Joe Mixon, Chase Edmonds, Javonte Williams, Miles Sanders, and Antony Collins. 

34 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

So i got decision for my 2nd WR and Flex

DK Metcalf vs Rams

Jameson Crowder vs Falcons

Allen Robinson vs Raiders

Mike Williams vs Browns

Darryl Henderson vs Seahawks 

Damien Harris vs Texans

Big Mike Williams imo is a weekly start no matter what

• Like 1

Please rank in order who you want for the year 

Adams 

Diggs

Kupp 

Metcalf 

This seems to be the overall ranking yet I keep thinking about the weather in Green Bay and Buffalo later in the season. Does that push these other guys up some? 

26 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Please rank in order who you want for the year 

Adams 

Diggs

Kupp 

Metcalf 

This seems to be the overall ranking yet I keep thinking about the weather in Green Bay and Buffalo later in the season. Does that push these other guys up some? 

Adams

Kupp 

Diggs

Metcalf

Diggs and Kupp are close imo but the gap for the top 3 to metcalf is pretty big 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

So i got decision for my 2nd WR and Flex

DK Metcalf vs Rams

Jameson Crowder vs Falcons

Allen Robinson vs Raiders

Mike Williams vs Browns

Darryl Henderson vs Seahawks 

Damien Harris vs Texans

I'd go with Mike Williams for sure.  Metcalf/Henderson is a tough one to call though.

Metcalf has typically struggled against Jalen Ramsey and I'm assuming he'll shadow him all game. But he does have huge play potential so he really only needs 1-2 big plays to have a good week. 

The Rams haven't shown a ton of commitment to running the ball but Sermon/Mattison both ran well against Seattle. And if it's PPR the Rams did get Henderson involved in the passing game last week so that's a plus. But if the game becomes a shoot out Henderson may not get a ton of touches. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

Adams

Kupp 

Diggs

Metcalf

Diggs and Kupp are close imo but the gap for the top 3 to metcalf is pretty big 

Agreed. Adams, Kupp, and Diggs are going to get a ton of targets, all 3 could finish with 200+ this year. DK will have a good year but he's playing with Lockett while the other 3 are by far the #1 target in their offense.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I'd go with Mike Williams for sure.  Metcalf/Henderson is a tough one to call though.

Metcalf has typically struggled against Jalen Ramsey and I'm assuming he'll shadow him all game. But he does have huge play potential so he really only needs 1-2 big plays to have a good week. 

The Rams haven't shown a ton of commitment to running the ball but Sermon/Mattison both ran well against Seattle. And if it's PPR the Rams did get Henderson involved in the passing game last week so that's a plus. But if the game becomes a shoot out Henderson may not get a ton of touches. 

This is the main reason i am iffy on Metcalf, henderson has got 15+ PPR point each week for me (minus the Bucs game for injury). I think im gonna go with Henderson and just be happy with hopefully a guaranteed 12+ points

Just now, djw4bucs said:

This is the main reason i am iffy on Metcalf, henderson has got 15+ PPR point each week for me (minus the Bucs game for injury). I think im gonna go with Henderson and just be happy with hopefully a guaranteed 12+ points

Smart move, the Seahawks run defense is horrible and Henderson has had 16+ touches every game this year. 

I'm debating starting Alex Collins as my second flex over Tyler Boyd/Joe Mixon (injured). I'm just not sure how his usage will be tonight.