2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Not inclined to trust toney yet. Think you stick with what you have

I'm in a weird spot because I'm planning on starting Mixon/Edmonds but they're both questionable. If one sits out then I have to start Kenyan Drake, Miles Sanders, or Damien Harris. God forbid they're both out I'll have to start two of them but I may stream Khalil Herbert or Darrell Williams instead of Drake. 

I'm going to take a chance with Toney this week in one of my flex spots. Sheppard/Slayton have both been ruled out and Toney had a 25% target share last week. The Cowboys run that Seahawks Cover-3 defense and one of the best ways to attack it is with the quick passing game. Toney looked electric with the ball in his hands last week and the Cowboys have gotten absolutely torched by slot WR's in 3/4 games. I'm assuming Diggs will be on Golladay for most of the game and the Cowboys run defense is very good, which should open up looks for Toney on short passes. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Houston has one of the worst run defenses in the league. I'm just cautious about playing Harris because even if you do commit to running the ball, I'm not sure how many of those touches will go to Harris. Your run offense has struggled the last two weeks but the Saints/Bucs have the two best run defenses in the league.

White is out, JJ and Steve are in the dog house. No one knows really. 

25 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

LOL Same bro. I think Darnold but conflicted.

I feel confident I'll win regardless so eff it, going to go with Lance lol I like having lottery ticket kind of players in my line-up when I can afford to.

If you aren't so confident you will win, then I'd go with Sam.

I might be overthinking it, but Heinecke or Fields? It’s 2QB and my #1 is Hurts. 

Heinecke has been nice for me but gets a tough matchup + no Logan Thomas + what should be a really slow game. That said, Saints just gave up a very nice game to Daniel Jones. 

It’d be incredibly risky considering what we’ve seen from him, but the Bears shouldn’t be able to resort to the run here against a solid Raiders offense putting up points and Fields has shown a willingness to air the ball deep when given his shots. Feels like a sneaky spot for his coming out game. 

1 minute ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I might be overthinking it, but Heinecke or Fields? It’s 2QB and my #1 is Hurts. 

Heinecke has been nice for me but gets a tough matchup + no Logan Thomas + what should be a really slow game. That said, Saints just gave up a very nice game to Daniel Jones. 

It’d be incredibly risky considering what we’ve seen from him, but the Bears shouldn’t be able to resort to the run here against a solid Raiders offense putting up points and Fields has shown a willingness to air the ball deep when given his shots. Feels like a sneaky spot for his coming out game. 

I think I take Fields with the match up. I have Scary Terry and I'm adjusting expectations due Lattimore.