2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Swift is RB6 in PPR. Why would you ever bench him if he's healthy????

Because I overthink things…….. that’s why!!! Add the matchup in and also……. At what point does Swift and his ? groin say, “why am I risking anything for this abomination of a team” and decide to shut it down? But mostly because I overthink things. 

Edited by BillSabre
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, N4L said:

.5 ppr pick 2

Mooney @TB

Edmunds vs HOU

Tee Higgins @ BAL 

Edmunds injury scares me and they may not play him too much if they have a lead, but at the same time he could absolutely rip a huge run or two early in the game to give them the lead

Tough one to call. I'd definitely start Higgins, I think Chase's ability as a deep threat will open up a ton of looks for him in the intermediate passing game. Edmonds is tough because his usage has been trending down and the Cardinals should destroy Houston so he might not play very much. But I could also see Mooney not even having a reception against Tampa.

On 10/19/2021 at 6:19 AM, beekay414 said:

Swift at LAR or Cordarrelle at MIA?

Swift at LAR for sure. The Lions will likely be trailing most of the game and Goff loves to dump it down to Swift. Patterson has been excellent this year but I think his usage will decrease with Ridley/Gage back and Pitts finally starting to emerge. 

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All leagues PPR 

League 1:

Mooney Or Aiyuk

League 2:

Eli Mitchell, Miles Sanders or James Conner. 

League 3:

Jakobi Myers or Alex Collins (if Collins doesn’t play I can flex in Tyler Lockett) 

League 1: I'd roll the dice on Aiyuk if Jimmy G is playing personally. 

League 2: I'd go with James Conner if Edmonds is a game time decision again. 

League 3: I'd go with Myers/Lockett.

5 hours ago, Scalamania said:

1 PPR - need two

Hardman, Renfroe, Bateman

Renfrow has the highest floor but lowest ceiling, Hardman has the highest ceiling, Bateman probably has the lowest floor. 

I'd go with Renfrow for sure and then probably Hardman just because he has a way better matchup going up against Tennessee.