2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

On 10/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, NYRaider said:

Based on reports I doubt Dak is going to play.

He's out there now warming up so who the hell knows. I still think I'm going to lean on Jones anyways. Don't want to put Dak in only to have him aggravate it right away. Think I wanna see if he can go a game on it clean.

11 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Justin Fields or Danny Dimes this week? I have the Raider D/ST if that means anything to you

It is somewhat counterintuitive to have players in your lineup that are playing against your defense. The Raiders have given up the 8th least points to fantasy QB and the Steelers have given up the 7th least points to fantasy QB. Neither is a great option.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

It is somewhat counterintuitive to have players in your lineup that are playing against your defense. The Raiders have given up the 8th least points to fantasy QB and the Steelers have given up the 7th least points to fantasy QB. Neither is a great option.

Yeah thats why Im having a harder time deciding Its negative correlation and I never like settling for that  think I might roll with fields and hope for the rushing upside because Michael Carter let me down a bit yesterday as I thought he would

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah thats why Im having a harder time deciding Its negative correlation and I never like settling for that  think I might roll with fields and hope for the rushing upside because Michael Carter let me down a bit yesterday as I thought he would

Yeah outside of Lamar, Fields is the only QB in the league this year to rush for 100+ and the Steelers haven't faced a mobile QB yet this season.