2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

18 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Diontae Johnson against Marlon Humphrey, Hollywood Brown against the Hadenless Steelers, or Terry McLaurin vs the Raiders ? 

Scary Terry.

I’ve got Jalen Hurts who looks to be out. Should I pick up Garoppolo vs the Seahawks or Minshew vs the Jets? 

So in my family league I somehow ended up with both Tom Brady and Josh Allen this year, and let me tell you it's been a freaking nightmare for me. It's a 1 QB league full PPR. The first 6 weeks were great, I just played Josh Allen while Tom Brady sat on my bench putting up amazing numbers....Then the bye week happened and ever since then I have played the wrong QB EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.

Here's a side by side of their scoring in my league. The red boxes are who I started that week:

c3ZEDSk.png

This week the matchup clearly favored Brady, but I was like "Brady hasn't had a good game in several weeks whereas Josh Allen just pieced up the Saints". Obviously I didn't know the weather was going to be this bad or I would have never started him.

Need to sit one of these four (full PPR):

T.Hill KC

D. Samuel SF

S. Diggs BUF

T.Godwin TB

(an embarrassment of riches until you see the RBs Im working with.)

Again, please help me out with 3 of the 4. Need to win this week to stay in playoff contention.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Bang! said:

Need to sit one of these four (full PPR):

T.Hill KC

D. Samuel SF

S. Diggs BUF

T.Godwin TB

(an embarrassment of riches until you see the RBs Im working with.)

Again, please help me out with 3 of the 4. Need to win this week to stay in playoff contention.

Thank you!

Godwin and Deebo are both must starts, imo. They both have plus matchups going up against the Saints and Falcons. The only concern with Deebo is that he has been banged up and if Elijah Mitchell is out again this week I'd assume he'd go back into more of a RB role like we've seen him do over his last 3 games. In those 3 contests he's averaged 16 ppg but only has 3 total receptions. So Mitchell's status will definitely be something to monitor this week for him. 

Tyreek Hill only had 8.7 points in the Chiefs first game against the Chargers and they've given up the second fewest points to WR this year. The Panthers secondary has also been extremely good this year and they've only given up more then 207 passing yards in one game this season. I'd also imagine that Diggs draws Gilmore for most of the game and the weather could be a concern. So I may lean towards Tyreek Hill.