2021 Fantasy football Start/Sit thread

Sad People

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Full point ppr

Need 2 WR, 2 RB and a flex

WR:  Deebo, Renfro, AJ Brown,  McLaurin,  Devonta

RB:  Elliott, Jeff Wilson, Carter, Penny, Justin Jackson

Playing the top scoring team and #1 seed.  Feel like I need to look at upside.

His core:  JT, Javonte Williams, Jefferson, Chase, Pittman, DK.   (he lost Fournette to IR this week)

I'm leaning Elliott, Wilson, Deebo, Renfro and Brown

I hope that you used Deebo, Brown, and Wilson.

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

If Kelcee doesn't play do I go with: 

Cole Kmet vs Seattle

Hunter Henry vs Buffalo 

I think it kind of just depends on what you need more, a floor or a ceiling. Kmet is the safer pick, with a much better target share and more consistency on the year. But in that offense he has a near 0% chance to get a TD. Henry is far more likely to get you like 3 points, but also way more likely to get you 20.

Personally, I prefer to follow the carries/targets/catches, and that's definitely Kmet. So I would go that direction. But if your roster/matchup has you thinking you need a big game out of them, Henry is the only guy that might get you that.

I've got kind of a weird one this week. I've run Patterson, Robinson, Fournette as my RBs almost all year (technically two RBs one flex, but my depth at WR is weaker.) I've kind of swapped around my bench throughout the year with different waiver guys, and with Fournette out, I currently have Duke Johnson, Alexander Mattison, and Ronald Jones as my options to replace him. I'm assuming Johnson will be a one shot, who did well last week because of poor opposition and a non-existent depth chart. But I'd like a second opinion on Mattison versus Jones. I'm leaning Mattison, 20+ points any time he has had to start. But the Bucs have leaned heavily on Fournette, and if Jones steps in he could easily match.

Technically I could bench Robinson for the other backup, but....Jets.

48 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I've got kind of a weird one this week. I've run Patterson, Robinson, Fournette as my RBs almost all year (technically two RBs one flex, but my depth at WR is weaker.) I've kind of swapped around my bench throughout the year with different waiver guys, and with Fournette out, I currently have Duke Johnson, Alexander Mattison, and Ronald Jones as my options to replace him. I'm assuming Johnson will be a one shot, who did well last week because of poor opposition and a non-existent depth chart. But I'd like a second opinion on Mattison versus Jones. I'm leaning Mattison, 20+ points any time he has had to start. But the Bucs have leaned heavily on Fournette, and if Jones steps in he could easily match.

Technically I could bench Robinson for the other backup, but....Jets.

I would lean Mattison over Jones.  It is close as the matchup is not ideal vs LAR for Mattison.   I feel Mattison has the security to get the volume of work vs for  Jones that feels like is a miscue away from being in the doghouse.

50 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

With TK out do I go: 

Foster Moreau vs Denver

Cole Kmet vs Seattle

CJ Uzomah vs Baltimore

Ricky Seals-Jones vs Dalllas

James O'Shaugnhessy vs NY Jets

Not sure a clear choice is there.  

Based on other target options,  I might lean O'Shaugnhessey 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not sure a clear choice is there.  

Based on other target options,  I might lean O'Shaugnhessey 

Kmet has had 11, 7, 5, 9 targets over the last 4 games but Nick Foles is starting today. Foster Moreau had a good game last week but has been extremely inconsistent. Such an ish show, lol.