2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

The idea of trading up for one of these QBs is where you completely lose me.

Same. I’m not surprised he’s a first rounder to teams. He’s got upside and it’s a weak class.

I hope it’s not the direction we go, but I’m also preparing myself to talk about his upside if we do draft him.

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I wouldn't use the front office that spent three consecutive first or second round picks on the least valuable position in football as an arguing point.

Sometimes "potential" pays off, but I wouldn't bet on the exception to the rule.

Okay but how many OT we’ve drafted & reached for under this front office im still till this day pissed we didn’t take Tonsil over Conklin, Conklin was good no doubt had an all pro yr but my opinion if you draft based on best player available & that player panda out you can trade him for assets down the road, I believe Tunsil was traded for multiple 1st round picks. But I agree you have point as well my guy but again if you’re saying Ryan is the guy & we need to surround him with weapons go do it, cause I believe we can win with him, with talent & OC that knows what he’s doing.

Edited by TitanRedd

literally feel like i'm watching mariota when i watch ridder. it's uncanny. good-but-not-great arm, streaky accuracy, being a tick late on deep intermediate throws, speed on the zone read keeper. really similar height and build too. only difference is ridder doesn't have the lightning-quick release mariota did.

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

literally feel like i'm watching mariota when i watch ridder. it's uncanny. good-but-not-great arm, streaky accuracy, being a tick late on deep intermediate throws, speed on the zone read keeper. really similar height and build too. only difference is ridder doesn't have the lightning-quick release mariota did.

Very average player. Being hyped due to one of the worst QB drafts in history. Dude is career backup at best. Also if you thought Marcus interviews were boring, don’t listen to Ridders…. Yikes

4 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

You not getting it, I’m saying the rams new they were a piece away they went & drafted talent, they were in win now mode nor build for the future win now while the window is open in the prime of our cornerstone pieces career. Drafting a QB 1st round says you’re not committed to win now in contradicts what  you said, that Ryan is our QB we can win with him we have to surround better pieces around him. We don’t have a 2nd round pick all the good WR’s are 1st & 2nd round picks. Drafting a QB round 1 means your positioning yourself for life after Ryan Tannehill, sorry if we still can’t see each other point of views 

This has got to be the worst argument ever... Can you name one rookie who contributed for the Rams last year? Better yet, can you even name one single player that they drafted??

Whether we draft an immediate contributer in the 1st or not, we're likely to be a good team again this year, because we didn't have any significant losses.

4 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Okay but how many OT we’ve drafted & reached for under this front office im still till this day pissed we didn’t take Tonsil over Conklin, Conklin was good no doubt had an all pro yr but my opinion if you draft based on best player available & that player panda out you can trade him for assets down the road, I believe Tunsil was traded for multiple 1st round picks. But I agree you have point as well my guy but again if you’re saying Ryan is the guy & we need to surround him with weapons go do it, cause I believe we can win with him, with talent & OC that knows what he’s doing.

I was on the Laremy Tunsil train as well, but I did like trading back because we needed a lot of players. I just wouldn't have traded back up to draft a RT afterwards. Could have gotten Taylor Decker at 15 and been golden.

I'm not sure any option is the clear best when it comes to where we're picking. I think trading back is the only option that is super appealing. 

I wouldn't even argue we need to stick with Tannehill, I just think that most of the guys this year don't look like they are long for the NFL.

I'm just saying for every Chris Johnson you reach for based on potential, there's 10 Chris Henry's. 

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

The way he runs is what reminds me of Mariota. His strides or something are really similar.

58 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

This has got to be the worst argument ever... Can you name one rookie who contributed for the Rams last year? Better yet, can you even name one single player that they drafted??

Whether we draft an immediate contributer in the 1st or not, we're likely to be a good team again this year, because we didn't have any significant losses.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 people like you are funny my argument the worse ever gotcha, because I simply said drafting a QB in the 1st round is the titans contradicting themselves stating that Ryans is their guy & that they have to surround him with talent. So me saying drafting a QB when we’re in win now mode is the worse argument ever. You don’t have to agree with me I could careless my guy, but like I said our window is short & you talking about our success from last yr, we lost a OG, a starting CB have 1 WR coming off an ACL injury & a QB coming off statistically his worse season as TN titan QB but my logic doesn’t make sense. Look at every AFC contender they’ve upgraded their roster & what have we done 🤔 & you comfortable living Off last yr success 😆

3 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 people like you are funny my argument the worse ever gotcha, because I simply said drafting a QB in the 1st round is the titans contradicting themselves stating that Ryans is their guy & that they have to surround him with talent. So me saying drafting a QB when we’re in win now mode is the worse argument ever. You don’t have to agree with me I could careless my guy, but like I said our window is short & you talking about our success from last yr, we lost a OG, a starting CB have 1 WR coming off an ACL injury & a QB coming off statistically his worse season as TN titan QB but my logic doesn’t make sense. Look at every AFC contender they’ve upgraded their roster & what have we done 🤔 & you comfortable living Off last yr success 😆

I mean, the Rams just won the Super Bowl with basically zero contributions from their rookies, so yeah you using them to argue that we need to draft a non QB is in fact a very poor argument...

And JRob has seemingly found a solid mid round contributor in every draft, so if they decide to draft a QB in the 1st (which they may, because as you said Ryan is coming off his worst season in TN) then I still have faith that they can get contributions from other guys in the draft too. It is not only possible, but actually necessary to plan for the future as well as the present. Of they feel there's a QB available who can be "The Guy" then they need to get him, because it's very hard to win in this league without that.

Also, since you ignored my question, I'll answer it: The Rams drafted Tutu Atwell in the 2nd last year, their first pick. He sent all year on IR. They also already had plenty of solid WR options, so it wasn't that different of a pick from what us picking a QB would be. They drafted LB Ernest Jones in the 3rd and while he played, I don't recall him being anything outstanding, at least during the regular season. So if that's what you call going out and drafting talent...I think we'll be ok.

1 hour ago, Titansfan_13 said:Also, since you ignored my question, I'll answer it: The Rams drafted Tutu Atwell in the 2nd last year, their first pick. He sent all year on IR. They also already had plenty of solid WR options, so it wasn't that different of a pick from what us picking a QB would be. They drafted LB Ernest Jones in the 3rd and while he played, I don't recall him being anything outstanding, at least during the regular season. So if that's what you call going out and drafting talent...I think we'll be ok.

& ignored question because 🗣we have no 2nd & they traded their 1st rd pick for a franchise QB which meant that they were committed to Stafford. They drafted a LB in the 3rd with a an already established elite defense with the best player in football & the best CB 😮💨 but yea you got it you won my guy 

22 hours ago, Daniel said:

I’ve been rooting for Ridder if we go that route because it’s likely we can get him without having to use our first pick. If we trade back, or are able to use pick 90, I am totally on board with spending an early pick on QB.

It absolutely doesn’t. We’re a team already pretty well built to win now. The Packers took a QB in the first a few years ago, and no one said “welp, I guess they’re just giving up on the season.”

That’s an overreaction stoked by bad journalism.

Sounding like Ridder at the least will be top 5 in second round. Maybe top 20 in first. 

6 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Jahan Dotson, A Star On and Off the Field | Penn State Football | The Journey - YouTube

I feel like we haven't been talking about Jahan Dotson enough. Great player and after seeing this little piece on him, a great kid. Another one of those receivers who could give us a legit deep threat. 

Yeah, he is definitely someone worth watching at 26.  He will likely be one of those players who get in the league do well and you look back at his college film wondering did he do the same. The answer would be, yep! 

A lot of good WR's to pick from, any of who I could be happy with.  

I love Jahan, he’s been at the top of my list before the season started. He definitely would add an element we don’t have on offense. I’ve strayed away from him because he doesn’t seem like a WR we’d draft because of his size. I’d love if we drafted him tho