•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Linderbaum is back.

These are outstanding numbers. The 10y split, 20y shuttle and 3 cone are elite numbers. 

RAS: 9.57

Heard that you can’t trust the pro day numbers put out by schools.

EDIT: That said, the movement skills are obvious on tape. The size limitations are my main concern. Arms can’t grow, but if he can maintain 300+ for a season, that’d be a positive sign.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Heard that you can’t trust the pro day numbers put out by schools.

EDIT: That said, the movement skills are obvious on tape. The size limitations are my main concern. Arms can’t grow, but if he can maintain 300+ for a season, that’d be a positive sign.

I agree Iowa probably leaned towards the positive side with numbers. But, even if they did fudge a little he did well.

I was mainly concerned he wasn’t going to get any testing done due to arch sprain. Feel that would have really hampered his draft stock further.

• Like 1

I feel quite good about 6 potential 2nd round guards being able to come in and provide sufficient play as starters.

-Tyler Smith (probably gone)
-Sean Rhyan   
-Jamaree Salyer   
-Darian Kinnard
-Luke Goedeke   
-Dylan Parham

Compare that group to the like WRs sitting at #56… Jalen Tolbert, Alec Pierce, Jon Metche. That’s definitely inferior production in year 1, at a minimum. You are going to have to pray Skyy Moore falls.

Give me the WR over the OG at #24.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I feel quite good about 6 potential 2nd round guards being able to come in and provide sufficient play as starters.

-Tyler Smith (probably gone)
-Sean Rhyan   
-Jamaree Salyer   
-Darian Kinnard
-Luke Goedeke   
-Dylan Parham

Compare that group to the like WRs sitting at #56… Jalen Tolbert, Alec Pierce, Jon Metche. That’s definitely inferior production in year 1, at a minimum. You are going to have to pray Skyy Moore falls.

Give me the WR over the OG at #24.

I really like Salyer.

There isn’t a wipeout scenario so bad that I’d take Sam Williams at #24, but otherwise, I agree with this Tuls.

I said after I first watched him… Reminds me a lot of the Frank Clark situation, and he’s a perfect fit for this defense. IMO, he’s a roster building savior for Dallas at #56, so the idea of getting him in the third round has been tantalizing. Definitely my top realistic priority after the first round (Pickens, Moore, and Watson would give me a second thought if one of them fell and we hadn’t drafted a WR already).