•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

He posted on twitter he’s hoping to sell 300.

Boy, a labor of love. If it really took over 300 hours of work, that’s less than $5 an hour.

Is there Cowboy-centric stuff?

Haven’t gotten it yet. Just ordered it. Will let everyone know what it’s like. I also like Connor. Small way I’m supporting him. Between his stuff and what you have with Dane we should have some great draft analysis. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Always enjoyed him on the draft show, and now with Jeff Cavanaugh

Yep. Dane is excellent. 399 scouting reports and just shy of 1700 players ranked in this year’s version. I listen to Cavanaugh frequently as well. 

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

A couple of interesting nuggets. Dallas a team to watch on Zion Johnson (duh) and no team he talked to has Linderbaum as a 1st round grade… lot’s of Cam Jurgens fans in NFL.

I think Dallas likes Bladiasz a lot more than the general consensus, but wouldn’t it be something if Linderbaum is sitting there when Dallas goes OTC at #88? Still not sure they’d pull the trigger, but I’d be ecstatic entering day 3 of the draft with BPA, BPA, and Linderbaum in fold.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I think Dallas likes Bladiasz a lot more than the general consensus, but wouldn’t it be something if Linderbaum is sitting there when Dallas goes OTC at #88? Still not sure they’d pull the trigger, but I’d be ecstatic entering day 3 of the draft with BPA, BPA, and Linderbaum in fold.

Linderbaum isn’t going to last until 88. I highly doubt he’d even make it to 56.

What would people think if we go ZION...  then find Linderbaum at 56.   Would that overcome getting a WR in the first two spots.  There are WR's I would take at 88 that might be there like Moore, Shakir, Metchie and maybe even Tolbert.   ALSO... is Skyy Moore or Christian Watson worth a second round pick or would it be better to get Ebiketie  Ojabo or Enagbare  if they drop to 56... and get your WR round three.    

I would really wonder if the Green rumor is more about letting Green drop to GB rather then anything solid.....  still while Green seems more versatle, can play OT, is Zion the better day 1 starter at guard with a huge all pro upside as well. Zion's only weakness it seems it he is not good in the pull game or dealing with stunts.

I read the cowboy 24 and was interested in the interest in Llyod.  Personally I hope we don't draft him, his game doesn't seem to fit what we need, poor in coverage and gap control.  I want a LB in the draft but can wait tell third round or later. Say Bonitto in the third or Walker, McFadden in the 4th..  Even Damone Clark in the 5th if he falls to us.  Would the board be happy if Dean drops would we take Dean...  Wouldn't having TWO all pro LB's make this defense suddenly a top five force with a all pro CB to boot....

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

I’m borderline confident that one of Green, Dean or Linderbaum will be there for us at 56

I am mixed...  I like the idea of Dean but then would have to hope Kinnard, T Smith or even Faalele drop enough for us to get one of them at 56.  I would also then have to hope Shakir or Tolbert are available in the third...

I guess we could go Dean - then Moore or Watson and then get a Chris Paul in the third would work for me...

I want Zion or Green over Linderbaum in the first

3 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

I’m borderline confident that one of Green, Dean or Linderbaum will be there for us at 56

Dean fits the mold of really good LBs who don’t quite fit the prototype and tumble to the second round. This year’s Nick Bolton. I would be all over him at #56, almost regardless of who else is on the board.

• Like 1