The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

at least 1 of swoosh, rack, and mwil are not town

So, it was "at least", not just 1?

I though the ability was that at least 1 did not share an alignment with who was targeted, so if Orca is scum/other, then at least 1 is not scum/other.  So it doesn't actually give you a list of one being scum without first verifying Orca's alignment.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I though the ability was that at least 1 did not share an alignment with who was targeted, so if Orca is scum/other, then at least 1 is not scum/other.

Not Orca/Jason's claim. He's outright claiming "at least 1 scum" in that group of 3. Someone else claimed an alignment compare.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Not Orca/Jason's claim. He's outright claiming "at least 1 scum" in that group of 3. Someone else claimed an alignment compare.

You sure about that?  I know Jason's been all over the place with what his ability does/doesn't do and when, so maybe I'm just not remembering it right but I could've sworn he said it would be at least 1 would not share their alignment or whatever.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

I though the ability was that at least 1 did not share an alignment with who was targeted, so if Orca is scum/other, then at least 1 is not scum/other.  So it doesn't actually give you a list of one being scum without first verifying Orca's alignment.

Thats very true.

orca claimed that at least 1 doesnt share the alignment of orca. in orcas words "scum", so if orca isnt isaac-aligned, but isaac friendly (like ksj was), he should tell us.

also, obvioisly if orca is lying, the dream results can be completely dismissed

Just now, Raves said:

You sure about that?  I know Jason's been all over the place with what his ability does/doesn't do and when, so maybe I'm just not remembering it right but I could've sworn he said it would be at least 1 would not share their alignment or whatever.

Yep, thats true

@The Orca whats your alignment? best to get that claim out of the way now

Just now, Raves said:

Just now, Malfatron said:

Thats very true.

orca claimed that at least 1 doesnt share the alignment of orca. in orcas words "scum", so if orca isnt isaac-aligned, but isaac friendly (like ksj was), he should tell us.

also, obvioisly if orca is lying, the dream results can be completely dismissed

Apparently I read that claim wrong...apparently it's a triple alignment compare...?

why is malf claiming out of the blue right now?

In a game where nacho explicitly says he will give info to build fake claims. If you're just naming a name but not naming a role, it just feels like a hollow attempt to build town cred

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Apparently I read that claim wrong...apparently it's a triple alignment compare...?

heres the claim. lets assume orca is honest here for the sake of it, but jason verified its what the dream does too

jason gives a dream to orca.

orca receives a list of 3 players, one of which isnt aligned with orca.

nobody chooses anyone in the list

12 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:
12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@jasonwbantle did you know what your intel to orca would do?

if so, does it say at least one of those players are bible aligned?

dream report shows three players AT LEAST one not sharing their alignment 

that’s what he got 

Just to bring this to the front since we had questions about it.