The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

FYI, I'm a masonizer

1. N1 I formed a mason with Pickle. That's how I knew his night actions
  2. N2 Pickle died, but I formed a mason with Daniel
  3. N3 I added MWil to the mason

By nature of the role, they were notified that I was not a threat to them, and by nature of the role they would not have been able to join if they were threats to Isaac

I actually cannot confirm that they are Isaac aligned - but I can confirm that they are not threats to Isaac aligned

Keep me alive via protection, and I will use it again to clear a 4th town, or essentially use it as a scum invest if they are unable to join

So, now we just have to wonder what matts did to MWil last night.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you buy that Tk3 who quit mafia multiple times cause of Pickle and I....formed a Mason with him N1?

Maybe its a new Tk3, but that just doesn't track, especially because he got to form another one as he claims

@jasonwbantle @Raves

That's a tomorrow problem.  Also I absolutely loathe Jason but I still tried to protect him N1 this game because he supposedly had an investigation ability.  

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Something is fishy here. He is saying it doesnt do anything until tonight, you are saying it already happened last night?

Correct.  last night he got the name of my ability and I was informed last night that I would be roleblocked tonight.