The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I think Dome is scum with the squire flip because he hasn’t popped up on any targets at night, and felt confident with the Commuter “joke” with his teammate (squire) being the Tracker, and knowing I won’t make any unorthodox targets.

Dome is probably a good direction to go.

Good job swoosh though. Orca the obvious way to go tomorrow, at least.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I asked a simple question, why do I need me to say the specific words...if you had info on me you would have claimed it, you don't. Yes I know things. I usually do 

don't get me at me. you danced around my question all day, joking that you were hulk aligned. 

I've learned to not always blurb out my info within the first 10 minutes of day. just because I asked you questions first doesn't mean I have info.

I'm sure you know things. we all do. every game. that's mafia. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

don't get me at me. you danced around my question all day, joking that you were hulk aligned. 

I've learned to not always blurb out my info within the first 10 minutes of day. just because I asked you questions first doesn't mean I don't have info.

edit above

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I think Dome is scum with the squire flip because he hasn’t popped up on any targets at night, and felt confident with the Commuter “joke” with his teammate (squire) being the Tracker, and knowing I won’t make any unorthodox targets.

it wasnt a joke and carl confirmed it

check

Just now, swoosh said:

I've learned to not always blurb out my info within the first 10 minutes of day. just because I asked you questions first doesn't mean I have info.

I never understood red lettering right off. You miss an opportunity to question them and get their scum buddies, unless they’re already wise to it, like squire was.

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

You don't have info on me cause I'm town