The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

sorry, N3 @jasonwbantle

12 minutes ago, swoosh said:

do tell

These are related and proves Swoosh is scum. I'll claim my role tomorrow hopefully before the Gator game. Swoosh is 100% caught again

So, 

1. Caught in @jasonwbantle dream given to Orca

2. Caught by Player B controlled by @skywindO2 revealed by Skywinds info in conjunction with Player Bs death writeup and role info

3. Caught by his claiming to have info on me from N3

happy dance GIF by Sherlock Gnomes

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

These are related and proves Swoosh is scum. I'll claim my role tomorrow hopefully before the Gator game. Swoosh is 100% caught again

So, 

1. Caught in @jasonwbantle dream given to Orca

2. Caught by Player B controlled by @skywindO2 revealed by Skywinds info in conjunction with Player Bs death writeup and role info

3. Caught by his claiming to have info on me from N3

happy dance GIF by Sherlock Gnomes

1. We aren’t sure who from the list even was the non town. Remember at least 1 is different from your alignment

2. what did player b catch? We know sky was right about b resurrecting. What else did I miss?

3. He says he got your info n3. Why does this mean he’s caught? 
@swoosh why didn’t you mention this before now?

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

1. We aren’t sure who from the list even was the non town. Remember at least 1 is different from your alignment

2. what did player b catch? We know sky was right about b resurrecting. What else did I miss?

3. He says he got your info n3. Why does this mean he’s caught? 
@swoosh why didn’t you mention this before now?

1. Correct but based on #2 below it was him at least. Maybe Racks as well, but at least Swoosh

2. Go back and read my multiple posts about. Skywind sent Player B to Swoosh, its all but certain it went there. No one would use a redirect on a fake player that they didn't know goes somewhere at night. Based on Player Bs revealed role it dies if Swoosh is NOT Isaac or tainted. He claimed he IS Isaac and wasn't tainted. Meaning Player B wouldn't have died...but it did. Then look at the writeup that it died via a sword and then look at Player Bs role with the sword picture about its night move

3. Cause he couldn't have got the info on me N3. I'll explain tomorrow (this is not known yet cause I havent claimed yet.

I've been up 24 hours basically. I've got to go to bed

• Like 1

After going back and reading. I’ve decided I’m gonna do what swoosh and Daniel decide. If this causes town to lose, that’s on me. But that’s the educated decision I’m going with. Those two gave us scum on back to back nights. Maybe they’re some kind of masterminds that blows me out of the water. I admit to still learning this game. And orca made some very good points so I’d rather not vote him. But at the end of the day-

im throwing my hat in with @swoosh and @Daniel. Live or die- made my choice.Drag Race Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

After going back and reading. I’ve decided I’m gonna do what swoosh and Daniel decide. If this causes town to lose, that’s on me. But that’s the educated decision I’m going with. Those two gave us scum on back to back nights. Maybe they’re some kind of masterminds that blows me out of the water. I admit to still learning this game. And orca made some very good points so I’d rather not vote him. But at the end of the day-

im throwing my hat in with @swoosh and @Daniel. Live or die- made my choice.Drag Race Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

What if they say you’re scum?