The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, swoosh said:

@The Orca if someone can verify you powered them up, now is the time to reveal that. we know you're not bible aligned, so I'm not opposed to taking a shot elsewhere today. but as it stands, you'd be the vote.

Like 6-8 people have claimed it already. How you not getting this. Some have even flipped with their new roles. Go check the autopsies if you want confirmation

48 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I can think of several. One, your case on him is identical to my case on you now. I

From your POV it is. 

from my POV I caught Carl in a lie and you got the result you should have on me.

it’s only convenient if you assume it’s a lie, like swag admitted yesterday my “convenient” claim was also the best time to have claimed what I did as town too

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I told you it spreads like a virus

I know how to stop it and who can stop it if you want me to tell you that as well

Based on the thread these people have claimed it i believe

Carl

Jason

Dome

Might be more but they haven't said

@swoosh don't be crazy here 

Dead people should be Tk3, Mwil, Skywind

59 minutes ago, swoosh said:

orca

carl

matts

rackcs

dome

gopher

raves

hokie

jason

daniel

swoosh

This is a pretty good list with what we know imo.

54 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Like 6-8 people have claimed it already. How you not getting this. Some have even flipped with their new roles. Go check the autopsies if you want confirmation

Saying “I’m not scum, but I won’t fight the case against it myself,” isn’t a good look.

44 minutes ago, Dome said:

From your POV it is. 

from my POV I caught Carl in a lie and you got the result you should have on me.

it’s only convenient if you assume it’s a lie, like swag admitted yesterday my “convenient” claim was also the best time to have claimed what I did as town too

I really don’t care what you say, so you aren’t convincing me to trust you. There are clear and obvious red flags, but you aren’t the priority lynch either.

Saying that anyone, objectively, has any reason to trust you is disingenuous at best, and you know it is.

The more you resist an orca lynch, the more it doesn’t help your case.