The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I would like to see a good amt of people on the leading vote getter bc of the census

hokie, B, and me will keep you posted on todays d1 target

and if any standard normal civs are looking to hop on board, there are many ways to make that clear.

if you are a mafia trying to hide amongst us, we will use your vote against your friends and then detect you on a subsequent day. it will be doubly costly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 why havent you questioned me yet?

you are avoiding me like you did last time you were scum

What is your alignment?

Unfortunately I don't have much time to put into a discussion for extended time after last week and the subsequent work crunch this week. 

If you have questions for me, tag me and I will check in when I can before commitments I have tonight.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What is your alignment?

Unfortunately I don't have much time to put into a discussion for extended time after last week and the subsequent work crunch this week. 

If you have questions for me, tag me and I will check in when I can before commitments I have tonight.

Isaac aligned

• Like 1

First it was the easy Jason vote (like I do as town), then it was me trying to “save” TK (which I don’t do as scum, I’d love anyone to show evidence of me trying to save a teammate let alone a full day before the lynch happens) now it’s because I’m not having enough fun for civdome (which is just wrong).

its almost like malf could twist anything I say or do into a scum read on me 😇

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What is your alignment?

He’s said multiple times his alignment. Only himself and me have said we are Isaac aligned.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

First it was the easy Jason vote (like I do as town), then it was me trying to “save” TK (which I don’t do as scum, I’d love anyone to show evidence of me trying to save a teammate let alone a full day before the lynch happens) now it’s because I’m not having enough fun for civdome (which is just wrong).

its almost like malf could twist anything I say or do into a scum read on me 😇

just get on the train and its all over amigo