The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Judas is an actual character in the game.

and also, Jesus would be a bad guy if present. 

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Don’t want around? I’ll say it again.

Evil is town in this game. They are Isaac aligned 

Good are scum mafia. They are biblical aligned.

As I said, i wasn't sure how it would be viewed in context of bible vs game.  In the Bible Judas etc would be viewed as bad guys.  Though I'm not sure how my character would be viewed, which makes it really strange.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

You all killed ksj and he could have helped us. Therefore y’all are sus. I think pickle Rick is the pick tho based on the night write up. What do you all think????

Mislynches happend.  You really need to learn that.  Based on a simply numbers game it was still more likely to mislynch than to get scum without an actual invest, Not @Matts4313 Invest though you still my boo, invest saying "Person X is scum".  Lynching town isn't inherently bad, unless the reasons behind it are.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I assume it was @jasonwbantle that gave me a dream 👍

At least 1 of these are scum

Racks

Swoosh

Mwil

I told ya I did. Well mwil Is the one that tainted us. So maybe him? He could be some kind of independent trying to turn ppl since we stay aligned with Isaac? Racks barley has said a word- sus. What do y’all think of swoosh?

Im down for voting any of the three but would prefer voting swoosh or racks As they killed ksj and should be punished

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

you seem to be really itchy to get info out on moves at the moment.  this is giving me bad vibes from you

I don't care if it gives you bad vibes, we're Day 3 and lost what 4 town already?  By most accounts we're getting a lot closer to LYLO and I'm hoping to find reliable information to base our next lynch on.  I can give my N2 move, but it might affect discussion at the moment so I'm gonna wait until certain people respond before posting my move.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I told ya I did. Well mwil Is the one that tainted us. So maybe him? He could be some kind of independent trying to turn ppl since we stay aligned with Isaac? Racks barley has said a word- sus. What do y’all think of swoosh?

Im down for voting any of the three but would prefer voting swoosh or racks As they killed ksj and should be punished

I'm not tainted though.  Malf said he wasn't either.