The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The “aligned with Isaac” didn’t give it away?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m town, but I’m actually wide open to being converted in any capacity for the mayhem factor. This many straight games as town makes me not sure what to do with myself. 

you know better, you bully

na-na-na-na-na, you are a scuuuuumbag

im watching you.

Did you know a human head weighs 8 pounds

@Dome not coming back to respond to my questions is kinda odd. He made some strong claims and then was mia.

@Forge is sounding awfully scummy. I’m assuming he’s just messing around but it doesn’t look good imo.

@picklerick again how do you know that? And how do ya know pinks the other color? Or you messing around just like forge is?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im watching you.

Agree. Mwil and forge wanting to be transformed is not very town AT ALL. I’m down for voting either one.

why would forge fake claim such a role?

38 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@Dome not coming back to respond to my questions is kinda odd. He made some strong claims and then was mia.

I actually had some typed up then a quick family crisis happened. Back now and will find the quotes. 

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

My pm said he is the cult leader.  Hokie converts each night and I kill.  We win when we control the vote.   If hokie dies then I get converted to vanilla indy survivor.  So let's kill him now 

when-you.gif

Let me confer with Whicker first and see how he feels about letting the vanilla Indy survivor role live. 

I'll get back to you

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im watching you.

I'm confused on whether you hard claimed Sting or Jonathan Lipnicki in this post

4 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

You had me until this. Explain?

1) I believe that the chances of a Player B lynch resulting in the death of scum are so unlikely that we should not even entertain the thought of a Player B vote on Day 1. 

2) If it does nothing, or even worse hurts town, we gave scum a day to blend in and play dumb town

3) most people want to lynch Player B because it’s new not because they think it helps them reach their wincon

4) we get less D1 reads to look back at later if one of the lynch candidates isn’t even a player with a faction flip on its “death”

Why @Raves

Why any of them? I know you asked first but I want to know why you only want to know about raves.

How do you know this?

I fabricated it. I think you were the first person to even notice.

• Like 1