The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:
18 hours ago, Raves said:

Nope, I was roleblocked.  Since he proclaimed he could get information, I tried to ensure he would be able to let us know what it was.

This is pretty hard to reconcile.  At end of phase, Raves was convinced jason was town, after protecting him, but accusing him earlier in the phase, and now?  I just don't see how this whole thing isn't full of lies.

Especially with another protector already dead.

I wasn't convinced he was town, just that if he was town and did have an ability that could provide information, we really needed it and I tried to ensure we got the info.  Then he kept misunderstand, changing, etc his ability cuz he couldn't keep it all straight.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I wasn't convinced he was town, just that if he was town and did have an ability that could provide information, we really needed it and I tried to ensure we got the info.  Then he kept misunderstand, changing, etc his ability cuz he couldn't keep it all straight.

When did you claim to be blocked?

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Odds swoosh is the GF trying to get a ML and survive tomorrow have me concerned after being wantonly manipulated for the past 2 days.

pushing malf is a whole lot easier in that scenario. no sense in drawing attention to myself by calling out josh, who nobody had even mentioned.

which to my last point, don't you think is a bit worrisome? 

• Like 1