The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

N1: Player B says he's going to visit Jason, comes home safely.
N2: Player B says he's going to visit Daniel, comes home safely.
N2. Player B says he's going to visit Swoosh, does not come home. :( 

There's a lot of explanation for that, and I don't believe swoosh is guilty of anything. Only sharing the information that I do have. 

likely some sort of casualty of bible-aligned knowing people would be visiting me last night, in the form of protection/watch/etc. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Also, scum almost certainly had no choice but to hit Malfatron with their faction hit since they couldn't risk a bus driver situation coming into play with Raves, SwAg, me, or Swoosh. They had to get one off, so he was the "next best" choice.

surprised they hit malf, as they could've set up a malf lynch today. josh being bible-aligned didn't rule out malf, as you pointed out earlier and I realized later.

maybe them just taking out malf while they could? realizing attention would be on me. 

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

i'm surprised there hasn't been more chatter about a 3rd faction, we've seen three different groups be killed so far this game but afaik only one casualty each for whatever the scum is. I could ave misread. 

seraphim 'aligned' wording suggest more than once. alignments are multiple people. 

same with bible. 

then there's 'town or isaac. 

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

seraphim 'aligned' wording suggest more than once. alignments are multiple people. 

same with bible. 

then there's 'town or isaac. 

I definitely think there's a possibility of a similar faction to the seraphim that wins only if the isaac team loses? 

Matts seems to be the one most sus of being a non-town, non-scum faction. 

6 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

i'm surprised there hasn't been more chatter about a 3rd faction, we've seen three different groups be killed so far this game but afaik only one casualty each for whatever the scum is. I could ave misread. 

That's a good point.

Who are your scum buddies?

15 hours ago, skywindO2 said:
15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

1. raves

2. sanchez

3. skywind

4. carljr

?

I don't believe any of those was my friend.

So, what's interesting to me, is that Skywind hints that he had Player B visit SwAg, as Esau was particularly hairy.

21 hours ago, skywindO2 said:
21 hours ago, SwAg said:

No more, no less than four.  One, a fan who does adore; another brought there by fate; at least one afflicted by the taint; and one more, who is lost forever.  And it is he, whose head I intend to sever.

I realize it gets dark at night but was one of your visitors particularly hairy? 

He first hinted of this here to Malf:

23 hours ago, skywindO2 said:
23 hours ago, Malfatron said:

do you have any relevant info regarding that?

Since many are just throwing things out there, I will too. 

I have a friend that likes to visit fellow community members at night but he prefers to only visit friends of Isaac. In fact, it may be very dangerous for him to visit anyone else. He's come home safely both nights but I don't know where he went.

13 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

He's talking about me. I didn't say you weren't Isaac-aligned, only floated the possibility. Given that you were the main source for condemning Josh last night, you were surely the target of a lot of things. 

But I can tell you at least two people who didn’t target him.