The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Talented yes- better I dunno. I’d prefer Teddy two gloves than someone who throws careless INTs every week. His stats the year he won’t the passing title we’re Bc he was losing every week. There is a reason he hasn’t started a game since until today!

You realize a lot of Winston's careless interceptions were a byproduct of Bruce Arian's offensive scheme right?  Every QB in the first year of Arian's offense starts off/finishes with their worst projected/actual INT numbers in their career, including Brady.  It's just that Brady had enough clout to tell Arians to STFU and I'm doing things my own way to change the Tampa Bay offense to fit his skillset.

Winston is physically gifted but has been hampered by subpar coaching his NFL career.  He chose to spend a year learning under Brees/Payton rather than taking a starter job on a bad team paying him more money because he knew this would be better for him, especially after the contract that Teddy 2Gloves got from Carolina who has, and always will be, less physically gifted than Winston.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I think it’s now clear Daniel swoosh and myself are the very obvious townies moving forward. What shall we do today?

With this many dead bibles, I’m thinking a secondary negative faction may be what’s left.

Short list is racks, matts, or raves for starters, but anyone is possible.