The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Forge said:

Mwil low key pleading with Dome to convert him. 

I respect the hustle, sir. 

Not just Dome but also TK3...and actually I did the reverse. See, now they CAN'T recruit me because that link to that post would make the 3 way connection WAY too strong...so I've in fact done the exact opposite, because I'm a mastermind or something else not true.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not just Dome but also TK3...and actually I did the reverse. See, now they CAN'T recruit me because that link to that post would make the 3 way connection WAY too strong...so I've in fact done the exact opposite, because I'm a mastermind or something else not true.

Unless you think that that making the link so strong would make people think that there is no way you would ever then do it even if it happened! Aha! 

I'm pretty sure I did this once killing squire where I flat out said I was going to kill him in thread and then that night actually did it lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Unless you think that that making the link so strong would make people think that there is no way you would ever then do it even if it happened! Aha! 

I'm pretty sure I did this once killing squire where I flat out said I was going to kill him in thread and then that night actually did it lol 

As @squire12 would say in past scum chats with him "Always WIFOM".

• Like 1

Just now, skywindO2 said:

Do you think Lake Erie ever gets jealous of Lake Superior, or is it like proud to be the eerie one? 

Lake Erie is always proud of being it's own entity, because no one really likes Lake Michigan or claims it. Even Green Bay just tries to keep it vague by saying "Lake effect" without specifying. They deep down want to be on Erie, so it's not their fault.

• Like 1