TNF Week 8: Miami (4-2) @ Baltimore (3-4)

cddolphin

Winner?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2017 at 12:25 AM

Just now, jrry32 said:

I was rooting for Miami when the game started. I like Gase. But I can't root for a team that took the other team's QB out of the game with a dirty play because they were losing.

Is that what you truly believe happened? Kiko purposefully knocks out Flacco because they were down 14-0 in the second quarter?

I'd be mad too. If that were the case.

Just now, cddolphin said:

Is that what you truly believe happened? Kiko purposefully knocks out Flacco because they were down 14-0 in the second quarter?

I'd be mad too. If that were the case.

My own two eyes tell me he purposefully went after Flacco. Doesn't really matter to me if it's because he was frustrated at the team losing or because he's just a dirty player.

Just now, cddolphin said:

Been surprisingly average this year.

OL play has been bad again this year. 4/5 same guys. Fired last year's OL coach, and now Foerster resigns a few weeks in. Gase needs to find a good OL coach this offseason.

I'm still not entirely sure he knows what kind of OL scheme he wants - and part of that seems the problem.  If he's looking for more nimble, athletic guys (particularly in terms of lateral movement and ability to work down the line and into space), a lot of your current personnel just doesn't seem to fit.

Just now, jrry32 said:

If he were aiming for his torso, he would not have hit Flacco in the head after Flacco was on his arse sliding. It's really that simple.

I mean, he wasn't fully down when he hit him. It's perfectly possible that he could have been aiming t his torso with that hit.

I mean...Kiko hit Flacco hard...but I think people are getting way too butthurt.  Could he have theoretically changed the angle he came in at to not take off Flack's head?  Possibly.  Now, it did look like he was pretty committed, but maybe he could have adjusted.  But it's not like he purposely lowered the crown of his helmet or did anything after the play was over.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

dirty player

For that play alone?

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'm still not entirely sure he knows what kind of OL scheme he wants - and part of that seems the problem.  If he's looking for more nimble, athletic guys (particularly in terms of lateral movement and ability to work down the line and into space), a lot of your current personnel just doesn't seem to fit.

Bringing in a low-tier free agent (who is hurt) and a 4th round pick hasn't been an adequate answer.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Suh has always been a dirty player. Wasn't any different in the aftermath of that play.

The OL dove into Kiko, rightfully, and Suh dove into the OL and talked some crap while on top of him. Aggressive but no more dirty than the OL.

Archived