TNF Week 8: Miami (4-2) @ Baltimore (3-4)

cddolphin

Winner?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2017 at 12:25 AM

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Except the OL's cheap shot is excusable after what Alonso did.

So retaliation is fine but no retaliatory retaliation. Gotcha.

14 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The OL doing what he didn't wasn't smart in the slightest but it was clearly reactionary.  Suh had enough time that he could have easily decided to just pull the OL off his player, instead he chose to hit him to knock him off.  I don't think either is particularly dirty; both are massively stupid and at this point we can safely say that Suh simply doesn't care to de-escalate ever, if he has an opportunity to get a hit in on someone (legal or not), he's going to take it.

This take is reasonable and the bolded is true with the caveat of substituting "not" with "borderline". 

And that's fine with me. Good trench players need to have some nasty in them. It's why I liked Richie Incognito, Jake Long, etc.

Just now, cddolphin said:

So retaliation is fine but no retaliatory retaliation. Gotcha.

If you bothered to read what I said to LBC, I said I was fine with Suh knocking the OL off of Alonso. He crossed the line when he dove onto his head afterwards. It was clear that he wasn't just trying to protect his guy.

Just now, riceman80 said:

If this is how the Dolphins oline plays every game, how do they even score?

They had both TD drives against Atlanta go on after defensive penalties. Only time I've seen them play this year.

Archived