TNF Week 8: Miami (4-2) @ Baltimore (3-4)

cddolphin

Winner?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2017 at 12:25 AM

1 minute ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Is favored by league

Was suspended 4 games for absolutely nothing

giphy.gif

I don't want to spend more time talking about Tom Brady, but officiating favoritism and league favoritism are two very different things. That's the last I'll say of it. The point was a higher recognition QB and that guy is tossed.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh come on...one hit by Kiko compared to a career of cheapness by Burfict?

Dude, have you followed Kiko's career?  He's been a dirty player dating back to when he was at Oregon... and I say that as an Oregon fan.

Just now, The LBC said:

Dude, have you followed Kiko's career.  He's been a dirty player dating back to when he was at Oregon... and I say that as an Oregon fan.

I have him in BDL so I watch a ton of him.  That hit was the first cheap shot I can remember him taking as a pro.

It is possible I missed something.  I also didn't watch him at Oregon.  

Just now, Darth Pees said:

I don't want to spend more time talking about Tom Brady, but officiating favoritism and league favoritism are two very different things. That's the last I'll say of it. The point was a higher recognition QB and that guy is tossed.

You have any examples of plays where Brady or similar QB was hit like that and the guy was ejected?

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Sure.

That doesn't mean he is good though does it? He may be better then his rookie year but after that touchdown I'd say he is still the Alonso I hope covers Shady every game.

You're using getting beat one time as a determining factor in him being the same in coverage he was his rookie year?  Come on.  That's silly.  Everyone gets beat sometimes.  He is a very good coverage LB.  

Archived