TNF Week 8: Miami (4-2) @ Baltimore (3-4)

cddolphin

Winner?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2017 at 12:25 AM

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

James and Pouncey have been good this year.  Tunsil has been meh.  The OGs have been horrifying.  

How did the Dolphins not know this was going to happen?  Not only has this been going on for years and years, but Bushrod was already one of the worst offensive guards in the NFL last year. 

I can't say the Dolphins have the worst offensive line in the NFL.  But this is not the first time I've seen this kind of performance from the Dolphins o-line.  And this is not a recent development. 

Just now, Crickett said:

How did the Dolphins not know this was going to happen?  Not only has this been going on for years and years, but Bushrod was already one of the worst offensive guards in the NFL last year. 

I can't say the Dolphins have the worst offensive line in the NFL.  But this is not the first time I've seen this kind of performance from the Dolphins o-line.  And this is not a recent development. 

Arrogance?  Injuries?  I mean...there's no other possible explanations.

Just now, Crickett said:

We have had a bottom 5 offensive line for like 5 years now. We knew it was going to happen. But nothing we try works. We invest in the OL high every draft and bring in free agents. We need to invest high at Guard in the draft , which we haven't done.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

We have had a bottom 5 offensive line for like 5 years now. We knew it was going to happen. But nothing we try works. We invest in the OL high every draft and bring in free agents. We need to invest high at Guard in the draft , which we haven't done.

Yeah Miami is Seattle lite in terms of offensive guard improvements.

Archived