Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Dome was the indy gov. He just kept pardoning scum-swag for the hell of it. 

I know, I’m saying this time make SwAg the killproof Indy Governor…or just run it back with Dome again because that game was arguably the most fun I’ve ever had playing mafia. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

No, I saw it. I stuck with those who fired multiple bullets at once like I stated very clearly earlier :) 

Everyone who shot seems sketchy :ph34r:

My body is ready for @The Orca’s interactive horror mafia 2.0 and your meme mafia 2.0 where @SwAg is the outed kill proof Indy Governor.

Man, that is some crazy time to create and run. Not sure i have the time at the moment to do that. Maybe a normalish game with something a little less interactive is possible though 

Just now, The Orca said:

Man, that is some crazy time to create and run. Not sure i have the time at the moment to do that. Maybe a normalish game with something a little less interactive is possible though 

I think the opposite 

Just now, The Orca said:

Mad props to you for running it the first time. No idea how you pull something like that off.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Shot at all or in a grouping?

Mad props to you for running it the first time. No idea how you pull something like that off.

Shot at all or in a grouping?

1. Its very tough

2. Just thought of something awesome for a mafia game lol

3. More shot in a singular fashion and then held the rest, but yeah shooting in general i think was scummy or just plain inpatient town. This game will need more back and forth conversations from everyone I think 

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay. I’m sorry if that’s going to be that way then @Dome please find a replacement for me. I’m of course fine with not insulting someone but pretending like he doesn’t exist just isn’t in the cards for me. He signed up for this game 

Ignore Bucs. He has no power once he goes to bed soon 🤣

• Like 1