Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My thinking is we got nothing from KSJ because he made the votes under pressure (he was the last one to expend his bullets and they mattered), within a lot of noise from scum (one of the most vocal town players, myself, had no input on his thought process), and without being caught up to the game. He could be scum, but from my point of view we’ve learned nothing about his actual voting intentions. 

I completely disagree 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Whicker of you want to fight so hard for the "correct lynch", why use your shots early and spread them out?

Okay. I’ve already answeeed this. I’m taking a break. You all have successfully frustrated me. I’m on my phone and sick of typing this much. I’ll be back for Day 3 

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay that frustration is really starting to set in for me. I’m taking a break. I don’t know how many times I have to refute something. Keep twisting my words and intentions and it’ll get you the lynch you want.

His claim was actually not absurd in the slightest. The fact that you all pushed that so hard is really suspicious. 

Where did I twist your words?

And it was actually kind of crazy. Do you also think there was no night 1 mafia kill then? Because that's what carl implied when he said Daniel's death was due to him quitting the game. If so we should see who was roleblocked n1.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Maybe but now look at what we got from KSJ

He used Matts claim as justification for sealing him. Did he know about Carl, if so he chose to off two instead of saving two looking back now 

I'm looking at Nacho, Squire, KSJ

Look all you want at me.  Just going to find town.

Just now, rackcs said:

Where did I twist your words?

And it was actually kind of crazy. Do you also think there was no night 1 mafia kill then? Because that's what carl implied when he said Daniel's death was due to him quitting the game. If so we should see who was roleblocked n1.

Considering I have multiple posts claiming multiple votes on Matts are likely town, I would say your first statement is definitely misleading people of my real intention. 

I mean, yes? Lol you act like this stuff is just so hard to believe when it isn’t! 

Just now, Whicker said:

Considering I have multiple posts claiming multiple votes on Matts are likely town, I would say your first statement is definitely misleading people of my real intention. 

I mean, yes? Lol you act like this stuff is just so hard to believe when it isn’t! 

I don't think I've ever seen a host mod kill someone n1 for wanting to quit the game. Seems pretty hard to believe to me personally.

And if that is the case why are you completely against figuring out the missing n1 kill?

34 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Absolutely wonderful play by everyone who voted Matts. Wow. I hope you’re all scum 

Statement hoping all are scum that voted for matts

31 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m so angry. I need the VC. Who ******* voted Matts?

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I believed somewhat that Nacho was a joking vote. It sucks but I believe it. He’s on the bottom of the list. 

Raves is cool. 

Swag, Squire, and Rack are mafia

KSJ likely not mafia. Could be cult. Mostly oblivious and made a bad vote under pressure from scum. 

Orca darkhorse scum. ****ty votes 

Why is Nacho vote just joking?

Why is Raves cool ?

Why you think ksj is not mafia?

Franklin (green) pulled up to the side of the street.

”Get in! Quick!” he yelled at Chastity (green)

Chastity got in the backseat and removed her stiletto heels.

“Oh **** it’s like that, alright.” Frank grinned and relaxed.

Chastity shoved one of the heels into Franklins neck. He slumped in his seat, dead.

@squire12 is dead. 

Chastity got out of the car, awfully proud of her work.

”We appreciate that.” someone stepped from the alley and shot the stripper dead in the street. 

@Whicker is dead.

It is now Day 3

Votes left:

Orca - 6

Everyone else - 3