Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So Squire either didn’t react because he’s town, he’s mafia, or he’s read the thread. It seems as though we’ve gathered quite a bit of information about him!

well, I could be burnt sienna from the 64 pack of Crayola crayons!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

So a mod has clarified it is both okay and not okay to talk about Jason’s death and actions. Awesome modding. Phenomenally consistent. Great reason to continue playing his rule 

I was joking that he would have brought anything relevant to the game. Because let's be honest...

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Josh is town probably which is annoying since he apparently refuses to understand the bullets mechanic. A stripper is definitely town though. Would Dome provide a stripper cover role? Definitely possible. Would Josh care to slip that in despite not caring at all about the game? Doubtful IMO

Someone who finally understands me

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

good sleuthing on the jason being light green!!!

Squire either didn't read my multiple posts early in the day regarding bantle's alignment or he ignored it to create something out of nothing 

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

so you knew he was town?   good to know.

Squire does it again, seems like he is pushing nothing bc he didnt read or is purposely ignoring my posts

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup.  You not reading.  Shocking 

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

its selective.  shouldn't be that shocking 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Squire either didn't read my multiple posts early in the day regarding bantle's alignment or he ignored it to create something out of nothing 

Squire does it again, seems like he is pushing nothing bc he didnt read or is purposely ignoring my posts

Jason was lynched at that point though right?