Week 2 GDT: Titans (0-1) @ Seahawks (1-0) - do we suck again???

-Hope-

Removing the fact that they're "yes men"

Both Downing and Bowen are just SO INEXPERIENCED as coordinators. And that's not necessarily their fault. But to have both sides of the football being run by guys with minimal experience is just baffling. And their inexperience is showing up nearly every single drive.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

anyway, taking suggestions for sunday hobbies- been thinking about getting into biking, might give it a go lol

I'd suggest golf. It'll will be a good transition to a hobby that will infuriate you most of the time but is really fun and relaxing for a couple of shots each round. It's like Titans football in sport hobby form. 

• Like 2

Just now, MdTitansFan56 said:

I'd suggest golf. It'll will be a good transition to a hobby that will infuriate you most of the time but is really fun and relaxing for a couple of shots each round. It's like Titans football in sport hobby form. 

lmao this is a great way of ensuring that i will never in my life pick up a golf club

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

As a Badgers fan, I get to root for a program run by an offensive head coach who gets carried to slightly above average by a great defense.

I guess it’s only fair that I had the exact opposite with the Titans.

as a miami hurricanes fan, i gotta say it's really awesome watching two of the most poorly coached teams in their respective leagues go at it every sunday. but at least with miami i can feel relatively confident that manny diaz is getting fired this year, and that there will always be new recruits and fun games and whatnot just because of how college football is. this, with the titans right now? absolutely can't handle it. this roster was painstakingly built over many years to have a small window of effectiveness and we have blown it all to hell. we're going to muddle along in obscurity with vrabel for at LEAST one more year, and when he finally gets the boot we'll likely be facing a total rebuild. there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Next year. No Ben Jones. No Taylor Lewan. No Roger Saffold. I think this is what's gonna happen 

No reason to pay then if this the result. 

And then we we ask Robinson to effectively rebuild the entire OL in one offseason. After spending more assets than any team in football on the line in Robinson’s tenure.