TNF: NYG @ WSH Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Football Team

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2021 at 12:45 AM

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

There's a few out there who do. Believe it or not. I was shocked to learn that when I was speaking to some alleged NFL fans in Tampa a few months ago.

Interesting. I was talking trash about him tonight for amusement. He's clearly a very good WR. People are dumb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

There's a few out there who do. Believe it or not. I was shocked to learn that when I was speaking to some alleged NFL fans in Tampa a few months ago.

Only people I could see bashing him are NFC east homers or people who for some reason care he played at Ohio State. Both are idiots

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Primetime Goff, once a year he shows up inexplicitly to make you question your reality.

What you have to understand is that Sunday/Saturday Night Goff are terrible, but oddly enough, Monday/Thursday Night Goff are great. Don't ask why. Just roll with it.

Edited by jrry32

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The rest of us have zero experience swallowing or spitting, so thanks for the pros recommendation 🤪

After 10+ years straight of defeat, you definitely become a pro. You don't want to get full of that stuff. It makes you constipated. Then, you end up having permanent Daniel Jones face.