Packers place Za'Darius Smith on IR

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, lark25 said:

Don't worry they've got Rashan Gary and his 0.22 sacks per game. 

Same number as Big Barkevious in his first 2 seasons.

Packers FO getting fired at this rate. Lets face it, current regime isn't an upgrade.

Yeah, you can really tell that since Gutekunst took over they haven't been able to improve the 2017 losing record.

3 hours ago, lark25 said:

Don't worry they've got Rashan Gary and his 0.22 sacks per game. 

Same number as Big Barkevious in his first 2 seasons.

Packers FO getting fired at this rate. Lets face it, current regime isn't an upgrade.

Except one was a starter, and the other a rotational pass rusher. Apples and oranges.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah Rodgers was also hurt that year soooooo

I'm not saying he's a top GM, but he's done a decent job. He got rid of McCarthy and hired a pretty good coach in Matt Lafleur. He retooled pretty well by signing the Smiths+Amos+Turner and not re-signing/getting rid of Matthews, Perry, Daniels, Nelson, Bulaga, Clinton-Dix. He's only given a bad contract (Lowry 3Y/20M). I'd say he's been average in the draft. And of those 3 years only 1 has Rodgers played at a really high level.

43 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

I'm not saying he's a top GM, but he's done a decent job. He got rid of McCarthy and hired a pretty good coach in Matt Lafleur. He retooled pretty well by signing the Smiths+Amos+Turner and not re-signing/getting rid of Matthews, Perry, Daniels, Nelson, Bulaga, Clinton-Dix. He's only given a bad contract (Lowry 3Y/20M). I'd say he's been average in the draft. And of those 3 years only 1 has Rodgers played at a really high level.

That's a fair assessment.  It's pretty hard to argue with the results when a GM gets the team to the NFCCG two years in a row.  He has been a good GM.