Draft Pick Watch 2022 | #15, #16 and TBD Picks

Danger

17 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We have the tie breaker against the Saints, so gimme dat pick

Looking into the scenarios.

If Miami loses, that pick is slotted as #10.

With Tennessee and New England the final two weeks.

If they lose out, it looks like #7 is the highest we could feasibly get with that pick. But probably looking at #9-10.

Need the Raiders to step it up and hand Indy a loss this week. Doubtful they miss the playoffs, but that will help the Pick be better when they lose.

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Now that Miami won they are in the last playoff spot in the AFC like us for the NFC.

So, now according to Tankathon we are picking 19th (MIA), 20th (PHI), and 23rd (IND).

How crazy is it that at like week 8 we had 3 top 10 picks, and now all these teams are in the wild card?

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

How crazy is it that at like week 8 we had 3 top 10 picks, and now all these teams are in the wild card?

Yep. All 3 of us are some of the hottest teams in the league rn lol. Miami has beat a lot of bad teams and back ups, but so have we.

Cant say I’m surprised though. I said in the thread like 7-8 weeks ago that I didn’t think any of our 3 picks would be that good.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I don’t want that……I’d rather just use all 3 or trade back and try and get an extra pick next year 

I’m down to move up, but don’t want to trade two either for one guy unless it’s Hutchinson or Thibs. A potentially dominant edge player changes a lot.

Helps Hargrave and Sweat get 1on1s. 

With the abundance of picks I can see trading the 2nd or 3rd to move up a bit tho.

33 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I think I rather trade up one of the 1st rounders than having three late 1st rounders.

We suck with anything past top 16 and I rather have a top edge rusher/CB/LB/S than a high floor, mentality weak, raw player.  

Or, we trade back one of them for a better first next year.

Trading up requires one to pay a premium. You'll get more overall value more often than not by acquiring future assets.
We need all the help we can get.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Or, we trade back one of them for a better first next year.

Trading up requires one to pay a premium. You'll get more overall value more often than not by acquiring future assets.
We need all the help we can get.

I'm not against that but this time do it with a team that's not better than we are. 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

The Dolphins aren't better than we are.

And with the Colts it's not really that sort of situation.

At the time of the trade, the Eagles pick was easily projected to be the higher of those three, given the state of each franchise and the conditionals for the Colts pick. And it still may be the case given the state of the AFC.