Draft Pick Watch 2022 | #15, #16 and TBD Picks

Danger

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Right in that Devin Lloyd/Nakobe Dean range

Yep. Treylon Burks and Tyler Linderbaum if Kelce decides to hang it up too.

Do you think we make 3 picks within a 5 pick span in the middle of the first though? I feel like we probably trade with one of them either to move up or way down and get picks next year.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Do you think we make 3 picks within a 5 pick span in the middle of the first though? I feel like we probably trade with one of them either to move up or way down and get picks next year.

Meh I hope we just take the 3 good players. Team is young and that could help be a building stone for sustained success

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think I have no idea what the hell Howie will do. And what we do with some of those picks will probably depend on how Hurts looks in our playoff game.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Meh I hope we just take the 3 good players. Team is young and that could help be a building stone for sustained success

I'm open to options and three first rounders provides us with endless possibilities.

If we get good return to trade down or someone we think is blue chip prospect is falling and want to move up, then I'm cool with it, but if there are 3 guys there we think are worth the pick and are a good fit then I'm not mad at using them all either.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I think I have no idea what the hell Howie will do. And what we do with some of those picks will probably depend on how Hurts looks in our playoff game.

I don't think we take a QB with one of them even if he's kind of disappointing. He would have to be pretty awful I think for Howie to pull the trigger in the 1st on a QB and I think Howie's history with wanting to get great value and us having so many first there has to be movement somewhere there even if we use all 3 firsts probably.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm open to options and three first rounders provides us with endless possibilities.

If we get good return to trade down or someone we think is blue chip prospect is falling and want to move up, then I'm cool with it, but if there are 3 guys there we think are worth the pick and are a good fit then I'm not mad at using them all either.

I am going to be salty if we don't upgrade linebacker.

Dean or Lloyd por favor.

• Like 1