Draft Pick Watch 2022 | #15, #16 and TBD Picks

Danger

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Agreed. I don't mind where we are at. 

Also, look how far we've come since a month ago.... I remember when I mentioned Ojabo the first couple times I couldn't get anyone to give him a real look and now look at you and @Kiltman with Ojabo as his first pick in his latest mock.

Mark Hamill Shadowsfx GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

Michigan #55 Edge Rushers

Brandon Graham would be like a proud father.

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

Michigan #55 Edge Rushers

Brandon Graham would be like a proud father.

Sweat and Ojabo's athleticism off the edge in like 2-3 years would be insane. I say 2-3 years cause Ojabo will be starting to come into his prime and Sweat would be like 27 or 28 and at the very peak of his career.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Agreed. I don't mind where we are at. 

Also, look how far we've come since a month ago.... I remember when I mentioned Ojabo the first couple times I couldn't get anyone to give him a real look and now look at you and @Kiltman with Ojabo as his first pick in his latest mock.

Mark Hamill Shadowsfx GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

Up until a month ago I assumed we’d be able to get Hutchinson, a lot has change ha. Liked what I read but got the concern. But watching him and knowing he can come here and just rush / be an athlete as that 3rd guy while he learns….I’m down.

We need playmakers on the defense.

I’m very much into the idea of Ojabo, Lloyd and a DB/WR with the last first rounder, then circle back in the second for the other.  Free Agency/trades can open it up even more. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

What's people thoughts on Karlaftis? And do you think there's a chance he makes it to pick 15?

Seems like a power rusher with good length and motor. I always see him projected inside the top 10, usually to NYG. He is a guy I could see sliding. As always, tests and measures will have a massive impact on where he's drafted. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

What's people thoughts on Karlaftis? And do you think there's a chance he makes it to pick 15?

Doubtful but it’s possible. 2 QBs will help drop him. Depends on the teams, like I think the Falcons will want a more safe choice given their whiffs on freaky athletes.

Lions, Jets x2, Giants x2, Falcons, Vikings and Ravens all need Edge guys.

My guess is he wouldn’t make it past Minnesota at #12.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Up until a month ago I assumed we’d be able to get Hutchinson, a lot has change ha. Liked what I read but got the concern. But watching him and knowing he can come here and just rush / be an athlete as that 3rd guy while he learns….I’m down.

We need playmakers on the defense.

I’m very much into the idea of Ojabo, Lloyd and a DB/WR with the last first rounder, then circle back in the second for the other.  Free Agency/trades can open it up even more. 

We are of the same mindset then, cause that's a pretty ideal draft for me.

And, I know lol... I'm mainly joking. I had only watched a few Michigan games when I first commented on the season he's having in October or whatever. His tools just jumped off the screen and I went to see what others were saying and there wasn't a ton of buzz, but the ones that were in on him were really high and it didn't take others long to follow suit. Graham's contract is done after this season I'm pretty sure. Is he brought back? I'm guessing they let Barnett walk.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We are of the same mindset then, cause that's a pretty ideal draft for me.

And, I know lol... I'm mainly joking. I had only watched a few Michigan games when I first commented on the season he's having in October or whatever. His tools just jumped off the screen and I went to see what others were saying and there wasn't a ton of buzz, but the ones that were in on him were really high and it didn't take others long to follow suit. Graham's contract is done after this season I'm pretty sure. Is he brought back? I'm guessing they let Barnett walk.

BG is here at least one more year

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/brandon-graham-6522/

Especially if they are punting Barnett out of the building when the season is done. BG should be back.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

BG is here at least one more year

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/brandon-graham-6522/

Especially if they are punting Barnett out of the building when the season is done. BG should be back.

Oh you're right. I misread it. 

The 2023-2026 dummy years that void. 

We have to pay him 18 million in dead cap in 2023 even though his contract is up cause all the dummy years accelerate lol.