Week 3: Buccaneers(2-0) vs. Rams (2-0)

BStanRamFan

4 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I was thinking the same actually. I hope Kupp keeps that momentum going too though.. when Kupp has a big day the offense is usually hard to stop. 

The one thing I do feel pretty certain about is that Mcvay is full of BS about Henderson. No way a RB with a rib injury is going to be fed. He’s game times decision because it depends on his pain tolerance but I expect Sony to get just about all of the carries on Sunday. 

I have assumed the entire time that Hendo will be inactive. 

• Like 1

Darious Williams has been a huge let down 2 games in. Don’t see how he fared better against elite WRs. We miss JJ our young Safeties seem to be loss.. Lot of moving pieces on the defense, nothing has settled.. Hopefully they somehow bring more pressure. Because Floyd has been another huge let down as well.. simply need better production from our guys. 

Defense played well in the first half to hold the Bucs to only 7pts. The offense started shaky which I thought Stafford looked too anxious but he got in a groove to complete 11 passes in a row and would’ve been 12 if Edwards wouldn’t have got destroyed by Vea. DJax would’ve had a big play. I think he will eventually get one in this game. 

That throw from Stafford to Kupp right before Kupp scored that td was exactly why the Rams got Stafford. Not saying Goff couldn’t have made that throw but we just don’t know when he would’ve made it and how consistently he would’ve made it. Stafford is consistently making that throw and the Rams are up 14-7 with the ball first coming back out. I want to see them now take command and tell Brady and the Bucs if they thought they was going to comeback and win, somebody told you wrong. Btw that crowd in Sofi is electric. Rams have true home field advantage and possibly could be one of if not the best in terms of loudest. So I look forward to opponents having to travel to Sofi to play the Rams in that environment.

• Like 2