Trevor Lawrence is looking like a bad pick for the Jags

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

@pwny is rocking it too, nice.

I still think @Forge as Dr. Cox and me as Dr. Kelso takes the cake...

We certainly can’t take credit for starting it. It’s a coordinated effort from Jags fans across the globe right now to make Shad Khan know we’re fed up, and has been covered by the local news in Jacksonville.

The team account does streaming events for their radio shows and stuff, and every single comment during the livestream is just clown emojis. Nearly every reply to anything on social media from someone who covers the team is by someone with the Khlown emoji avy. People are going out and buying inflatable clowns to put in their yards across the city. Local media members who have largely babied Shad for the last decade are finally going after him for his stupid decision here, and not holding back. The memes are flowing. Season ticket holders are sending emails in droves requesting the team to cease contact with them for renewals for as long as Baalke is on the team.

I haven’t seen anything like this from the fan base ever, and while I’m not as deep in the weeds with other teams, I don’t recall anything like this ever happening with another team, short of fans rallying when trying to get a team to stay in the city. It’s an active revolt against the team. I’m not holding my breath, but I could see this being enough for Shad to realize that continuing with his plan might be a major financial blunder. This is getting huge, and according to a guy with sources in the building, the team is becoming aware of how bad the optics are. If a change doesn’t happen, this will be a step in the wrong direction even for Shad.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pwny said:

We certainly can’t take credit for starting it. It’s a coordinated effort from Jags fans across the globe right now to make Shad Khan know we’re fed up, and has been covered by the local news in Jacksonville

... I'm totally taking notes now. Might hold off for nine years for that free dinner, but totes taking notes.

2 hours ago, pwny said:

We certainly can’t take credit for starting it. It’s a coordinated effort from Jags fans across the globe right now to make Shad Khan know we’re fed up, and has been covered by the local news in Jacksonville.

That's fantastic. WFT needs to Snyder-fy that. 

• Like 1