Trevor Lawrence is looking like a bad pick for the Jags

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I have 10 years of modding this place that says it's a mistaken belief.

The ones that fall off are the ones I lock, from my experience.

@Forge, you concur?

Hey, I've locked like 4 threads. 

But otherwise 100% 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Garbage thread. 

Au contraire:  This thread is the first hint that maybe, just maybe, a draft that yielded the 31st, 32nd, and 34th (DYARs) best starting QBs along with Garoppolo's backup might not be the bonanza that some still seem to believe it was.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Judged a player too soon. Whooped the Colts in the biggest game of the season. Jumping to conclusions. 

I think it’s dumb that people get so offended by these questions. He is a rookie, so obviously he can turn it around, but however many excuses people want to make for him, he played dreadful this year by pretty much every measurable metric you can look at. Doesn’t mean he’s a bust, and I don’t think anyone is calling him that yet. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr A W Niloc said:

Au contraire:  This thread is the first hint that maybe, just maybe, a draft that yielded the 31st, 32nd, and 34th (DYARs) best starting QBs along with Garoppolo's backup might not be the bonanza that some still seem to believe it was.

The bolded is all that needs to be said 

• Like 1

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

I think it’s dumb that people get so offended by these questions. He is a rookie, so obviously he can turn it around, but however many excuses people want to make for him, he played dreadful this year by pretty much every measurable metric you can look at. Doesn’t mean he’s a bust, and I don’t think anyone is calling him that yet. 

Who is offended? Could he be a bust? Absolutely. What’s dumb is not giving more of a sample size. You’re welcome. 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Garbage=Entertaining 

See 

Oh, this isn't garbage. Entertaining, yes. Not garbage.

You wanna see a garbage thread, hunt down one of those Alvin Kamara threads in Comparison - it's basically @tyler735 and @GSUeagles14 arguing about ADOT at 15 page increments, followed up by someone arguing that Derrick Henry wasn't better than Kamara.

That thread broke my brain and soul. Not in that order.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

Oh, this isn't garbage. Entertaining, yes. Not garbage.

You wanna see a garbage thread, hunt down one of those Alvin Kamara threads in Comparison - it's basically @tyler735 and @GSUeagles14 arguing about ADOT at 15 page increments, followed up by someone arguing that Derrick Henry wasn't better than Kamara.

That thread broke my brain and soul. Not in that order.

This is still garbage to me. That is my opinion. Good day to you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Who is offended? Could he be a bust? Absolutely. What’s dumb is not giving more of a sample size. You’re welcome. 

Which is literally all anyone is saying who backs Lawrence/thinks this thread is indeed irrational and ridiculous at this point.

• Like 1