Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

Pickle Rick

And if you want to vote me out, so be it. I won't be hurt. At some point, you have to do things to try to move the needle on activity to see who bites early, especially in an open setup where scum essentially is going to have a head start with everyone vanilla and them having a faction kill.

So your intentional posting was for what purpose?

What did you learn?

Do you have reads on scum/ town?

What did I learn:

I learned that people will use hyperbole, extreme exaggeration, and outright manipulate things that they don't otherwise need to in order to push a vote. Orca has done that to the extreme, but I can't decide whether it's because he generally cherry picks data to support his preconceived conclusions as per usual, or if he's scum manufacturing it as such.

I've also learned that Carl is probably scum willing to blend in and try to get on the sides of the masses, so he's a good vote.

I'd say Nacho blatantly throwing away his vote and ghosting stands out as scummy.

Aside from that, I'm actually unsure on Pickle and Squire, and I hope that Forge systematically destroys you all and wins regardless of his alignment.