Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It means 2 of my scum reads were town (swag and dome). Luckily they weren't the top reads.  

Carl was scum so that was right and makes it better i guess

Assumjng I'm remembering the list correctly that leaves 

Ksj (strongest read)

Raves

Matts

You realize your scum list is wrong by at least one person right?

The Renaissance Era has begun!

The following Wonders will be available during the Renaissance Era. Please send me a build request or no build PM by the end of the day

The Great Zimbabwe – Once during the game, at any time, choose one player. You will attempt to kill that player. This kill is not affected by protection.

Forbidden Palace – If built by town, you may call upon the moderator to publicly confirm your alignment at any time. If built by non-town, once per game during the day, you may target a player to make any build request they submit for that day fail.

Leaning Tower – Each night, choose one player. All that player's actions that night will fail.

Red Fort – When you're targeted by the first killing action, that kill will fail and you will learn that player's identity.

Sistine Chapel  – Twice during the game, you may target a player to lock their vote for the remainder of the day. Votes can be locked onto “no vote.”

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Wasn't he 1 of the first on Carl with myself though 

fwiw, Carl was vanilla.. Terracotta was a 1-shot and was used

not saying that Carl was intentionally bussed, but a vanilla scum is a high buss candidate

There is another resolution vote for Day 4. Votes on the resolution are NOT required for activity. The deadline for the resolution will be one hour BEFORE the lynch deadline. If the Resolution is tied at deadline, the Barbarians will receive a factional vote to break the tie.

Resolution: Funding for additional Wonders

Yay - All players will be given a second Wonder slot. All players may use all abilities available to them on a given night.

Nay - The Barbarians will be given a single factional Wonder slot. All players will be limited to one ability per night, regardless of Wonder

45 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@carl_sjunior has been lynched! He was Barbarian aligned [Terracotta Army]

On day 3 there were successful constructions of Chichen Itza, The Hagia Sophia, Notre Dame, and The Great Wall

Moves due 10pm CST

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

not saying that Carl was intentionally bussed, but a vanilla scum is a high buss candidate

What??

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Yeah, but that usually doesn't occur out of nowhere when there are other options at the beginning of the day. Plus, he could have switched his vote to me and gotten a free lynch if he was scum with Carl