Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

On 9/28/2021 at 10:01 PM, Whicker said:

Notre Dame – Each night, choose one player. You will learn which player(s), if any, visited that player that night.

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

On day 3 there were successful constructions of Chichen Itza, The Hagia Sophia, Notre Dame, and The Great Wall

34 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Can you explain that?

I have been scum with matts a few times.  typically he is pretty open with his plans on strategical things like who he wants to push and for what reasons...probably 2-3 years ago, dome and matts were scum and full on planned their in thread arguments and tunneling on each other.   faking the invest on orca from d1 would be something that I think he would put in the scum chat, so with Carl stumbling on that concept, I don't see matts as a likely scum partner with Carl.  

On 9/28/2021 at 9:38 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

bcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcb

On 9/28/2021 at 10:12 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

bcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcb

On 9/28/2021 at 9:19 PM, Whicker said:

MWil was lynched! He was Civilization aligned [Statue of Zeus]

On Day 2, there were successful constructions of Petra, Terracotta Army, and The Colossus.

Moves are due 9:00pm CST

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

@carl_sjunior has been lynched! He was Barbarian aligned [Terracotta Army]

On day 3 there were successful constructions of Chichen Itza, The Hagia Sophia, Notre Dame, and The Great Wall

Moves due 10pm CST

Petra- Bcb

Itza

Sophia

Notre Dame

Great Wall

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I have been scum with matts a few times.  typically he is pretty open with his plans on strategical things like who he wants to push and for what reasons...probably 2-3 years ago, dome and matts were scum and full on planned their in thread arguments and tunneling on each other.   faking the invest on orca from d1 would be something that I think he would put in the scum chat, so with Carl stumbling on that concept, I don't see matts as a likely scum partner with Carl.  

He said it in the thread before the game started, on Pg 3

Carl used it imo as an easy transition to vote me. Not stumbling onto it 

On 9/26/2021 at 12:36 PM, Matts4313 said:

JK @The Orca is my target this game. I will not rest until you die you dirty scum. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why did you track nacho? 

Couple reasonss. 

He's been targeting me for two days I was willing to let it slide one day but then he came back day three and tried to throw shade on my track    which obviously you can't be sure of but as town with a track, that's scummy as hell 

He somehow voted for you (maybe Orca I forget which now) and rack on different days then ended up voting with you both with nothing being revealed that would allow me to think he would suddenly change views on your alignment 

I think at least one scum member bussed Carl

Not that you asked but the people piquing me today are the ones voting yay.   Nay is so pro town and yay is so pro scum it's silly 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Not that you asked but the people piquing me today are the ones voting yay.   Nay is so pro town and yay is so pro scum it's silly 

walk me through this logic

maybe I'm misunderstanding the concept of both votes - but the way I read it, Yay gives everyone access to more powers, while Nay essentially allows a scummember to use the factional power instead of their own if they feel like it.

Unless I'm reading incorrectly (which I might be), Nay is overwhlemingly pro scum because they get a benefit and town does not

what is your intepretation?

and is @Whicker willing to clarify Nay a little better?

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc bcb is an admitted killer imo. 

I'm confused though.. So are you accusing BCB of lying about tracking Nacho?

If he was involved with the hit on Nacho, then wouldn't he use his track elsewhere? there would be literally no risk in doing so

And there's no way scum is blatantly making up tracker, someone would CC Petra and the jig would be up

The only thing that makes sense is that BCB is town and has made bad night move choices thus far. I don't see a SINGLE explanation where a scum BCB would track the guy they are hitting, nor do I see the scenario where a scum person would claim Petra if they are not

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

walk me through this logic

maybe I'm misunderstanding the concept of both votes - but the way I read it, Yay gives everyone access to more powers, while Nay essentially allows a scummember to use the factional power instead of their own if they feel like it.

Unless I'm reading incorrectly (which I might be), Nay is overwhlemingly pro scum because they get a benefit and town does not

what is your intepretation?

and is @Whicker willing to clarify Nay a little better?

With a Nay vote, the barbarians will receive a factional Wonder slot that will go on the bottom of the Build Order. They will have to put in a build request for this slot like any other player. Players will be limited to one move per night, so the Barbarians will have to choose their moves between their factional kill, factional Wonder, and their own Wonders