Week 4 GDT: Raiders (3-0) vs. Chargers (2-1)

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

Lol James please get him off the field 

He so bad. Lol. He is the biggest issue with the run game. He and Simpson beside each other just so bad. A great guard may be able to cover for James. Not two weak ones. 

Edited by dante9876

Carr doesn't trust his Oline and his ankle probably is on his mind too. Rather he play it safe and get oline this week than lose him for the season. Dink and dunk 1 game isn't worth the season. Take shots when there but we need to be healthy at QB

Just now, dante9876 said:

He so bad. Lol. He is the biggest issue with the run game. He and Simpson beside each other just so bad. A great guard may be able to cover for James. Not two week ones. 

Actually the guards are strong The problem is when you have to help a week center then it requires you to double team and allow someone else to come in and play the run fit

I wasn't worried much at all when we went down 14-0 vs the Ravens or Dolphins (no worry at all against the Dolphins, all self-inflicted and they have no offense). However, against the Chargers, I'm extremely worried. Considering Herbert can actually pass and keep scoring points. If I'm a betting man I'd go Los Angeles right now. But it's not over yet.