Cardiac Cats at Cowboys, a winning GDT

Matts4313

Just now, matt79511 said:

Kind of a mental error, looked like Thompson just wasn't where he expected him to be, tough assignment for the RT. Still looks like an effective enough swing OT imo

I think he's a solid swing T.  Take anything I say with a grain of salt.  I'm a worse case scenario thinker.

2 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Kind of a mental error, looked like Thompson just wasn't where he expected him to be, tough assignment for the RT. Still looks like an effective enough swing OT imo

I’ll give him break in that too. Pulling like that and finding your assignment can be tough. 

mental lapses will happen. I worry more about technique on pass blocking on the edge. As nothing kills drives more than sacks and Constant Qb pressures. 

Just now, The_Slamman said:

So close again… I’d say he didn’t quite make it.

Very close but I would say there is not enough conclusive evidence to overturn it.  Looks like one of those bang bang plays where the knee went down as the ball crossed the plain.  Now Schultz did fumble and we dodged a big bullet there.