The Trevon Diggs Thread

textaz03

In the words of Cameron Magruder, Trevon Diggs is a Grown Man!!!! 

It’s way early but can always start this conversation, but he should be an early candidate for DPOY consideration. 

When was the last time a Cowboy DB had 5 picks in a season? When was the last time a Cowboy had 5 picks in 4 games??? 

He has already racked up his first NFC Defensive Player of the Month award this season. 

• Like 4

He's on his way to a great career. So excited about what is in store for him. 

Going to need for Joseph or some other CB to step up opposite him though, otherwise teams will just stop targeting him and beat up on Anthony Brown.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Who were the CBs drafted ahead of him? lmao. 

Highway robbery and I love it.

Jaylon Johnson, Jeff Gladney (already cut and out of the league), Noah Igbinoghene, Damon Arnette, A.J. Terrell, C.J. Henderson (already on his second team), Jeff Okudah

A pick in every game to start the season is an insane start in itself but it get even more insane when you look at who he has been up against...

Week 1: Mike Evans or Cris Godwin

Week 2: Kennan Allen

Week 3: Devontae Smith

Week 4: D.J. Moore 

DPOY candidate no question. The timing of his picks are something else too, seems like it always happens when we need him the most.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

17 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

There’s an alternate universe where we Lamb and Chaisson are off the board, and we take Diggs at #18.

And still that would have been a steal.

He might have been the pick if Lamb wasn’t there. I remember how so many of us were ecstatic that he fell to us in the second round 

1 minute ago, cromagnum said:

He might have been the pick if Lamb wasn’t there. I remember how so many of us were ecstatic that he fell to us in the second round 

It didn't make any sense to me why a 6 feet + corner with ball skills and fluid hips was falling to the 2nd round anyway. But thank god for other team's foolishness I guess

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

34 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

It didn't make any sense to me why a 6 feet + corner with ball skills and fluid hips was falling to the 2nd round anyway. But thank god for other team's foolishness I guess

31 other teams screwed the pooch on this one!