Fumble Jones visits the Temple of Doom; "Matts GDT's are Fire" - Webby

Matts4313

2 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Any word on my boy Neville Gallimore?  I know he’s eligible to come off IR.  But I haven’t heard an update on his injury status.

I haven't seen anything definitive. I know Neal and Anae are due back this week, but haven't seen news on anyone else. 

13 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Any word on my boy Neville Gallimore?  I know he’s eligible to come off IR.  But I haven’t heard an update on his injury status.

The original timetable was some point in October, and he’s been doing rehab work on the sideline. So not much new news, but no reason to think he’s had a setback.

I hope there is zero let down and they come out expecting a battle as expected in a division game. Giants with Barkley offer a challenge we have yet to face in a elite RB who doesn't need elite blocking.  Their WR's are more in line with Carolina so that should not be an issue and I again don't think Giants have a top level TE to worry about either.  Thus our main key with our LB's should be keeping Barkley contained, especially in the short passing game.    Giants have a stout DL but I don't think it is significantly better in rushing the passer then what we've faced already so our Offense should be able to sustain drives. 

I am almost too embarrassed to admit this but I have to be the dumbest gambler in history!

I said I would stop gambling because I lost all my "play" money. I said every week I would lose one frustrating game with a Parlay. whatever , move on right... as it turns out I never even bothered checking the status of my bets since I bet it all and thought I lost. Well it seems like I thought my only loss was the Rams losing to Arz.   But happy to learn I didn't bet it like I thought, I had wanted to but never pulled the trigger. So instead of thinking I went 7-1 on a parlay which equals a loss. I went 7-0 for a huge payout. 

I have never been so happy to be a Dumbazz.

May put it all on Dallas this week.. There is no way we lose right?? :ph34r::)

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am almost too embarrassed to admit this but I have to be the dumbest gambler in history!

I said I would stop gambling because I lost all my "play" money. I said every week I would lose one frustrating game with a Parlay. whatever , move on right... as it turns out I never even bothered checking the status of my bets since I bet it all and thought I lost. Well it seems like I thought my only loss was the Rams losing to Arz.   But happy to learn I didn't bet it like I thought, I had wanted to but never pulled the trigger. So instead of thinking I went 7-1 on a parlay which equals a loss. I went 7-0 for a huge payout. 

I have never been so happy to be a Dumbazz.

May put it all on Dallas this week.. There is no way we lose right?? :ph34r::)

You sure this gambling this is your schtick, friend? haha

• Like 1

2 weeks ago I took Dallas for 1000, and that got me to 1650.. last week put it all in and it got me to 6413, I am going all in with this. If I lose, I only lose my original 1000 in my mind, and I re retire.. ;) 
Parlay (5 Picks)
+354
New England Patriots
-1.0 (-400)
New England Patriots @ Houston Texans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
-1.0 (-450)
Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Carolina Panthers
-1.0 (-150)
Philadelphia Eagles @ Carolina Panthers
Dallas Cowboys