1-3
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.fansided.com%2Flogos%2Fnfl%2Fcowboys.png
DALLASCOWBOYS
3-1
Sunday, Oct 10
4:25 PM ET
FOX
Cowboys -7.0

Not only did the Dallas Cowboys do the unthinkable in Week 4 with a huge win over the previously undefeated Carolina Panthers to give them their first loss of the season but they are on fire. Everything is falling into place as the Cowboys are clicking on all cylinders when it comes to offense, defense, and special teams.

As they finish their three-game slate at home in AT&T Stadium, they welcome a familiar foe to their home turf. Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen, their NFC East rival New York Giants are coming to town for another classic division showdown. A team that is 1-3 so far this season and still hasn’t found their identity in any way, shape, or form.

To no surprise, the momentum of the Cowboys is so real that they are once again, for the third week in a row, early favorites to leave this game victorious in the latest WynnBET betting odds. A win in Week 5 would make it three straight wins at home for the Cowboys and their fourth consecutive victory in a row.

Giants vs Cowboys Odds Week 5

The Week 5 betting odds on WynnBET have the Cowboys as -7.0 point favorites at home. The Cowboys have -320 moneyline odds, while the Giants are the underdog at +260. The total for the game is set at an over/under of 51.5 points. 

https://thelandryhat.com/2021/10/05/cowboys-game-sunday-giants-vs-cowboys-odds-prediction-nfl-week-5-game/

Edited by Matts4313

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not until the 4th. Last week sucked the entire 4th. 

Who knows though, the Giants surprise us more than the other two with random upsets. At least it feels that way to me. 

They always play us tough, but we’ve found a way to grind out wins. I want to say we’ve only lost a handful of games to them in the past 10 years

This one won’t be like last Monday, that’s for sure. But if we keep winning the trenches like we’ve been, I like our chances vs anybody.

Edited by CT Cowboy Fan

Well, well. Your team has certainly made an impression on the sports media. Rich Eisen thinks this is the best Cowboys team since the mid-90s. A tad presumptuous seeing as how we're four weeks into the season.

I don't doubt that you're better than the Giants are right now. But as you know, it's not always the better team that wins.

See you guys on Sunday. 🤠

• Like 1

6 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Well, well. Your team has certainly made an impression on the sports media. Rich Eisen thinks this is the best Cowboys team since the mid-90s. A tad presumptuous seeing as how we're four weeks into the season.

I don't doubt that you're better than the Giants are right now. But as you know, it's not always the better team that wins.

See you guys on Sunday. 🤠

Well....MOST of us are not getting our hopes up just yet. Looks promising now....but.....

• Like 1