Week 5: Jets vs Falcons in London

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, drew39k said:

I agree that you cannot have all the guys run that far down field, but again, why not call a play where Davis is in position to have a chance to pickup the first since he is our #1. Let friggin Berrios or Moore run the underneath route.

Seemed like he sent everyone else out with the hope Davis would be able to create some separation and pick up the rest, looked like he picked up 6 there but got tackled right away. 

I known Ryan was great, but the defensive was horrible, what would happen if the Falcons had their two top WR's playing?

How has our TE's done so far today yea that is right another no show by them. I don't want to hear that BS that we can' draft a TE in the first round.

The defense is playing bad.  They need to find a way to start creating turnovers. We have no INTs this season.

Wilson has to learn sometimes to run, he is fast but doesn't want to run ever.  He also has to hit the easy targets more consistently with accuracy, he throws a dime downfield but struggles throwing a screen, makes no sense.  Needs to be more consistent with the fundamentals. 

Just now, drew39k said:

We need to hope he develops like Allen did for Buffalo. We have to find a jump ball winner at wr to help with that.

Which is crazy, cause Allen was massively inaccurate in college. Wilson was extremely accurate. Hopefully he'll get it worked out.  Running the ball more consistently will help everything though.

A OL is as good as the weakest link, unfortunately Van Roten is a liability at RG.