Week 5 GDT: New England Patriots at Houston Texans

Texansfan713

6 minutes ago, Marco79 said:

Culley is so dumb. Really skeptical he’ll be able to build a good culture in the locker room when he’s going to be the one costing the team games. 

I say it like this - if the Texans have a locker room that's still follow this guy, then the culture is incorrect.

The magic wore off after that Cleveland game - David Culley is showing what he actually is as a HC, and that is an incredibly poor in game decision maker and even poorer manager of pressure situations.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I say it like this - if the Texans have a locker room that's still follow this guy, then the culture is incorrect.

The magic wore off after that Cleveland game - David Culley is showing what he actually is as a HC, and that is an incredibly poor in game decision maker and even poorer manager of pressure situations.

He has shown clearly why he was not made a HC for so many years

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

To me he comes off as a good rally to me kinda guy. Yea he can get the troops excited but gaddam he's clueless on the X & O's and basic logistics of play calling. I mean cmon bruh this can't be that hard. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We are tanking in a draft without a QB. Mills will be the QB next year. 

Desmond Ridder is giving me some major Trey Lance vibes. So is Matt Corral.

I could see either test out of their minds and enter the conversation.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Danger said:

OK so... I wasn't paying attention too much to this game in the 2nd half... what the hell happened? How did y'all blow that lead when your 3rd string QB puts up a gem of a performance like that?

I think we missed like 5 points worth of field goals and XPs? Sounded like they were a lot more conservative in the second half too

Mills is interesting. I don’t have much else to say bc I didn’t watch the game and only saw highlights on Redzone. We had this game and let it slip away

• Like 1